Robcardu
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 4,816
- Points
- 38
I hope these are the right ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



^^ backstage shots were X-rated and we can't show them here.

^^ There's only so many times you can insult members of the board before you get banned.
I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.
looking at his last posts i dont see how he insulted anyone though...
^
he's not perma banned is he?
I don't know actually.
I think this is his 7th or 8th time being banned from this board.
Some guys also know which buttons to push with Duality.
Some guys also know which buttons to push with Duality.
True but he is constantly trying to pick fights and does not know when to stop.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.