• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Deadlift and squat vids please :gaysign:

You pull +300kg off the floor or squat +200kg full depth for reps then I will give credit where credit is due.

How much do you weigh?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see the problem with Fahad's video, I really don't. And before the haters say anything I'll prove that I am strong enough to back up my assessment:

I took these vids of me squatting awhile back. The first set of 1000lb the plate falls off when I lowered so no second rep and there is a heap of camera glare from the mirror so got a better angle for the second set.

I was warmed up so ripped of the track pants and shirt. I also thought I had more in me so I added 5lb (2kg) for a 1005lb single

I reckon I'm good for another 20lbs at least. And I don't get the big deal about these guys that have to wear PLing gear to squat a grand :talkhand:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see the problem with Fahad's video, I really don't. And before the haters say anything I'll prove that I am strong enough to back up my assessment:

I took these vids of me squatting awhile back. The first set of 1000lb the plate falls off when I lowered so no second rep and there is a heap of camera glare from the mirror so got a better angle for the second set.

I was warmed up so ripped of the track pants and shirt. I also thought I had more in me so I added 5lb (2kg) for a 1005lb single

I reckon I'm good for another 20lbs at least. And I don't get the big deal about these guys that have to wear PLing gear to squat a grand :talkhand:
Can't see first vid but..is that guy wearing wrestling shoes in the second vid or is it just me?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^^tim your doing funny wrong.

Cant wait to see more vids fahad. :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Waiting for Fahad's new training video... :D

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no way you're natural Fahad! You're too strong and you're too big!!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont care what anyone says, yes the form is aweful, but moving that weight in any way shape or form will cause muscle growth, i speak from experience, end of story.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont care what anyone says, yes the form is aweful, but moving that weight in any way shape or form will cause muscle growth, i speak from experience, end of story.

Muscle growth and spine damage. Fuck YEAH

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I haven't laughed so hard at a "training" video, since Rocky's training montage :49:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember seeing those squat vids last time timbo posted them, i laughed my ass off lol....

Fahad....new vids!!!!!! :)