• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Flex - Back to Business

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Flex, its bout time big guy :)
seems like you had some good time off, plus helping Turk for the show.
your knowledge is top notch, and i can't think otherwise on your own training to come
it'll be mind bottling... :tiphat:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
tell more about this experience.


Inoutgay 1


:49:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome man. A log by the guru himself!! will be taking looks at this log every hour!:hsughr:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I was pretty upset that my chest and triceps were so sore from training triceps yesterday, so today was a bit tough.

Chest, Delts, Biceps (High Volume/Hypertrophy Training)

Incline Dumbells:
(warmup)
90x12
95x12
100x10
110x10
110x8

Flat Dumbells:
100x10
110x10

Military Press Dumbells:
80x10
90x8

Military Press Machine:
190x12
190x12

Chest Press Machine:
220x12
220x12

Side Raises Machine:
160x10
160x10

Dumbell Side Raises:
40x12
50x12

Barbell Upright Rows:
115x12
115x12

Dumbell Curls:
55x10
60x10

Barbell Curls:
135x8
115x10

Dumbell Rear Delt Rows:
40x12
45x12

Fly Machine:
150x10
150x10
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Huge weights man!! awesome all around strenght!! cant wait to see those leg and back workouts!!:ughnoes:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
heh. u didnt think that was good workout?!?! All those numbers looking great!! Waiting to see more material where to compare :hsughr:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good session Flex.I think ill keep checking this log now then and follow your progress:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
You weigh almost 100lbs more than half the forum... 175lbs if you count Rocky. :ughnoes:

:tear: True.

3 pages in before a workout. :no:

Looked good though. You doing UB/LB then? Looked like a ton of work in there!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
pGhi - Give me a couple months bro ;)

Lionheart - Please do

Rocky - Yes, sort of. After the next 3 weeks it will change to a split for a couple weeks.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
First time i've trained legs hard since the beginning of January.

Quads, Back, Hamstrings (Strength Training)

Squats:
(warmup)
225x5
315x3
365x3
365x3
335x3

Front Squats:
225x3
235x2
225x3
205x4
205x4

Deadlifts:
225x5
315x5
405x5
365x5
315x5

Stiff Legged Deadlifts:
315x5
315x5
275x5
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Really good session Flex :)
Nice weight you are moving :xyxthumbs:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Here is my schedule for the next 3 weeks.

Monday: Legs, Back, Biceps, Calves (Strength)
Tuesday: Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Trapz (Strength)
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Legs, Calves (Hypertrophy)
Friday: Back, Biceps, Trapz (Hypertrophy)
Saturday: Chest, Delts, Triceps (Hypertrophy)
Sunday: Off
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^^ innnnteresting, but defiantly an awesome idea to get ur strength back up
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome Job Flex.
easily pwn me in everything.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Forgive teh weakness.

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Calves (Strength Training)

BB Flat Bench:
225x5
275x5
315x1
295x3
295x3

Incline BB Bench:
275x1
245x4
245x3
235x5
225x5

Military BB Press:
225x1
205x3
205x3
185x5
185x5

Close Grip Bench: (Yes, I close grip as much as I bench right now, i'm working on it)
275x3
275x4
245x5
245x5
225x5

Seated Calf Raises: (10 total sets)
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
x12-15
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Braaq - Thanks for the inspiration brother.
 

Similar threads

Top