onebigeric
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2006
- Messages
- 1,095
- Points
- 38
Looking beyond excellent on both those squats and rows, Glex. Way to share your gym stories as well
Keep up the crazy work
Keep up the crazy workLegal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Keep up the crazy work




Thanks! I'll be going for a new PB on squats soon

Haha, not really.
), but Tweak put up quite a few already so you can check those out.
Glex said:I'M GOING TO BE AN AIR FORCE PILOT!!!
The Colonel just called me and told me the good news! I'm stoked!





A friend of mine caught a bird in the engine and had to eject during flight school, so you never know. I guess they'd let me start bombing places in the next coming 4-5 years, depending. Australia's safe, don't worry 


), but despite that we had a productive day. I'm happy about the military press. That exercise is so scatty for me; today the 155 was a joke, but on other days it's really heavy
I also got a bit of a workout in earlier because we played volleyball at our ROTC 'laboratory' today. Going to bed so I can study Modeling of Dynamic Systems tomorrow; should be hours of fun! 
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.