• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Glex: I've Got Runners Trot

I

IRON

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
good squat glex. keep on moving those wieghts up.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
You and Line are machines:ughnoes: Excellent squats for you both, as you guys smoked parallel. It's seriously awesome to see practically-perfect squats with serious weight; makes me believe there's still hope for the dangerous/oblivious kids out there. Keep setting the bar:2:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Alllllllright, Glex is back :xyxthumbs:

FF: Thanks mate. No block for me...not flexible enough to warrant it :49:

Iron: Thanks a lot! :xyxthumbs:

Eric: I really appreciate the look at my squat vid and I'm glad once again to be passing inspection :hsughr:

Chesti: Sorry :tear:

No workout to post yet; hopefully that comes tomorrow with Lineski. I just lazed around on my spring break. I had no car (in the shop for minor stuff and inspection) so no way to get to a gym, and it was cold and rainy enough that I couldn't really do anything else. I did get to play volleyball one day with my old highschool team, but that was about the extent of any physical activity for me.

I should be updating regularly again, and hopefully there's a lot of running in here. If you guys don't see me running, please berate me mercilessly; I need to start again.
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
I like those squats, keep it up.

Hope to see more
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Nice clip Glex, your squat is looking really good and the reat of your numbers are impressive too. Keep up the hard work buddy.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nature: Me too :ughfingers: Hopefully Joey or I can find a memory card for his camera :hsughup:

Evo: Thanks for dropping by :xyxthumbs: It's a work in progress :food-snacking:

Alright, back after an eleven day hiatus. Here's what Line and I did done:

3-19-07

BB Flat Bench Press

135 lbs x 12
185 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 7 + 1 forced
245 lbs x 2 + 1 forced...:e5dunno:

Incline DB Press
80 lbs x 8
70 lbs x 10

DB Shoulder Press
70 lbs x 8
70 lbs x 8
70 lbs x 8

DB Side Laterals
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 10

BB Shrugs
315 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 6...Line started saying, "Contract!" which made me laugh so I had to put the bar down :no: Regripped and...
315 lbs x 8...He started saying it again around rep 6...:49:

Rope Push Downs (2 Pulleys)
100 lbs x 15
120 lbs x 10

DB Skullcrushers
40 lbs x 8
40 lbs x 7
35 lbs x 8

Aftermath:
I wasn't expecting a stellar day today: eleven days off, 3ish hours of sleep, PT this morning at 0550, and up since then running all over God's green earth. But hey, you've got to start somewhere. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing again soon. Tomorrow is legs/back/bis, stay tuned :xyxthumbs:
 
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
173
Points
16
never really checkd out your log, but you look good, numbers look very good for only training 2 years. Youll definitley get back into the swing of things, the working out mind set, eleven days off is a bit of time, after a take a break like taht im lifting even more of baby weight, however your numbers look solid. Nice job
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Nice workout bud, very strong on your incline and shoulder press, I don't know how you and Line do it.

Lol at Line to, He could of made it funnier by screaming it in your face though :49:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
looking good glex! Specially considering your conditions! keep it up bro!

Godbless
Beno
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Only just had a chance to view the squat vid: Good stuff!! I'm liking the look as you walk away "Yeh I lift a bit, you know, ain't that hard".
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Great work Glex, you've really ripped it up. All that and coping with bugger all sleep and PT to boot. Sterling stuff indeed.

Had to laugh at the "contract" moment too!
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Looks like a good workout there man, Impressive Benching there, big rope pushdowns too, keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

P.s. Only three hours of sleep :eek: , that must have been rough!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
with all that was going against you you still got in a great workout it is goodto take a break but glad you are back at it
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Dobbs: Thanks for stopping in! Yeah, I probably should be lifting a little lighter (I had to drop weights a few times within sets), but I'm still figuring out exactly how weak I got, lol.

Chesti: Or if he had touched my traps and said, "c'mon, squeeze right here, contract!"

BigBeno: Thanks as always big man :xyxthumbs:

Tim: Haha, I'm glad that's what it looks like what I was thinking, but if you turn up the volume I'm actually a little disappointed. I say, "I leaned forward a bit." Thanks for the approval, though; I'm glad I'm within the margin of a good lift :hsughr:

Nature: Thank ya :gaygay:

Evo: Yeah, it was pretty rough. Usually don't like to complain that much, but yesterday was a bitch! ...contract!

Basebody: Yeah...usually I can cope on little sleep (though I hate to do it), it was just that it was combined with all the other crap . Thanks for stopping in :xyxthumbs:

Fallen: Yeah, breaks are good every once in a while. Hopefully it gave my muscles a good rest and I'll get some new PBs before the end of the semester :ughnoes:

I got a decent night's sleep last night, so I shouldn't be feeling groggy during the workout. Stay tuned :hsughr:
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Hurry up with next session lool.

Love the squat footage buddy well done. Poundages are coming along well as Line mentioned.

I agree with Tim, love the walk, looked a bit like "yeah I did it, so what!!!" :49:
Stay strong,

PUMBA
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Pumba: Thanks mate, doin' my best. I'm really glad I looked like that :49:

I'm sorry I didn't get to posting in everyone's logs, but my mind is going like a million miles an hour right now. Check out my new thread in shooting the shit, "Glex Sees a UFO," and you'll understand :uhoh2:

Anyway, I'll post this up for your viewing pleasure, and I'll look at your logs tomorrow after I've calmed down.

3-20-07

Squats

225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8
275 lbs x 6
295 lbs x 4

Seated Leg Curls (16 settings)
10 x 10
10 x 10
10 x 10
These felt really good today

One-Legged Leg Press
250 lbs x 12
340 lbs x 10
295 lbs x 10

Calf Raises
355 lbs x 12
395 lbs x 10
395 lbs x 8
395 lbs x 8

Deadlifts
225 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 6
315 lbs x 6
315 lbs x 6

Pullups
BW x 4...these hurt my babysoft hands, :tear:, so I had to use my wraps for the next sets
BW x 8
BW x 6

Spyder Curls
75 lbs x 10
75 lbs x 8
65 lbs x 8

Aftermath:
I have a nagging injury that causes some inflexibility in my left hamstring, so the one legged leg presses weren't that great. I can lift a lot more and go deeper with my right leg. Deadlifts sucked; Line and I were both huffing through them. Pullups...meh...give my hands time to readjust. I'm looking into getting a gripper, too. Now I've got to go contemplate government conspiracies and extra terrestrials, excuse me.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Nice workout Glexxy, big poundage (not in the gay way) used on those calve raises buddy, keep it up.

PS. I tried googling for you about the orange dots, no luck :tear:
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
doing the same program as Line? good weight on the lot mate calf raises are looking strong
 

Similar threads

Glex
Replies
20
Views
8K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Glex
Replies
7
Views
5K
Glex
Glex
Glex
Replies
15
Views
6K
Folkmetalhead
F
P
Replies
18
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top