fallen
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Points
- 36
stairmaster is a great started and good movements all the way around
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

)

, and I've got things to do to prepare for our Military Ball on Satuday, so I wouldn't expect a lot of weightlifting sessions until Sunday.so just a whole heap of cardio then?Glex said:Quick update - I'm back to waying 219 after my Easter binging, so the diet is again on track Also, Sara will be up here from today until Sunday , and I've got things to do to prepare for our Military Ball on Satuday, so I wouldn't expect a lot of weightlifting sessions until Sunday.

Glex said:



):Try some band presses and extension for your elbows as a warmup and warm down. I use a bike innner tube and do about 30 reps in an extension. Most gyms have some lame arse bands that the fitball/yoga crowd use. Also handy for activation work.Left elbow is still bothing me. Just wrapped 'er up in an Ace Bandage and kept going. Knowing me it'll just go away at random sometime in the future.
Yep. He now has access to the secret stash of VIP files and threads.Chesticles said:Glex is VIP now I see![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.