- Thread starter
- #821
Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Rocky: Thanks man 
Bulkboy: Well, I generally do at least three exercises for legs and three for back, and if I do deadlifts that overlaps between the two. I don't think they need much more attention than that. Also, the point of the split is to get a higher frequency...two days on, one off. It's supposed to help with hormone release.
Bulkboy: Well, I generally do at least three exercises for legs and three for back, and if I do deadlifts that overlaps between the two. I don't think they need much more attention than that. Also, the point of the split is to get a higher frequency...two days on, one off. It's supposed to help with hormone release.









I was in a park so I went to an outhouse, but it didn't solve my problem. I had to stop again at the 31 minute mark to walk about a half mile, then I jogged it on home.
I think I'm going to have to stick to fly exercises for chest until my arm heals up again
I even bought a neoprene sleeve for my elbow before this workout, but it didn't help all that much. Then I got runner's trot on the run 










