Turkish1530
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Messages
- 2,163
- Points
- 36
dam G did u get enough done in that training session???!!!! nice work brother, i guess your not staying in monroeville ne more, back at state college??
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

It was a little long, but since I can't really lift legs or lower back I tend to just try and get everything done in a day or two. And yeah, I'm back in State College.


night all.
Hopefully I'll hit 300 again soon...and then beyond 
) because I decided to surprise Sara and drive to Monroeville, meaning I won't work out for a few days. Driving was a bit of an issue; I had to put a small pillow behind my back to keep my body in a position that didn't hurt. Speaking of which, I got MRI results back:Anyway, the doc said a back doctor won't look at me without me going to some physical therapy firstAt L5-S1, there is disc desicccation and narrowing with vertebral endplate spurring. There is a central and left paracentral disc protrusion which effaces the anterior thecal sac and abuts the left S1 nerve root as it exits the thecal sac. No right nerve root encroachment is seen. There is question of a conjoined right L5-S1 nerve root sleeve. No central canal setenosis is seen.
IMPRESSION:
1. At L5-S1, moderate degenerative disc disease. Small central left paracentral disc herniation, abutting the left S1 nerve root as it exits the thecal sac.
:angrydude:
I wonder if they knew I'd had the problem for three years would they sing a different tune? Oh well, I'll do it for a few weeks, it'll do nothing, and I'll go see a real doctor.

....btw brother solid workout, u enjoy urself down at monroeville while u slack off from the gym 
it's not good for business. Back updates AQ boy?
That four-step giant set...I dunno. Freaking wars. That is all.
i sure hope ur following up what ure saying and not go to heavy on certain moves, u only have one back u know, be careful and try to let it heal


I'm a little pessimistic about health care so I tend not to trust everything they say, but part of me thinks I should follow their instructions to the T. If I did that I wouldn't have any fun though, would I?
And like I told Rocky, I listen to my body and its sick of not doing shit.
One was short (22:30) and one was mid-range (37:30).
My chest strength has almost fully recovered...just gotta see what my 1RMs are doing these days 
and a doctors appointment.One was short (22:30) and one was mid-range (37:30).
Remind me never to go running with you, ever.I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.