- Thread starter
- #1,081
Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Ugh...hey guys. I've got a final tomorrow and a final Tuesday, plus a takehome final due Wednesday. I haven't worked out for three weeks. Got my senior design project finished and we're actually pretty pleased with it, but it ate up all my time. No grade on it yet, but I'm assuming I got an A in the course. Maybe a B...I didn't attend anything I was supposed to.
Anyway, I'm still probably looking at above a 3.0 for the semester, despite not having read any of the material for my poli sci class or my industrial (imaginary) engineering course. I think I was supposed to read 4 or 5 books, plus random articles for the poli sci class, and several hundred pages in another book for the IE course
Hopefully this break and next semester are much better for lifting than this semester has been. I'm going to start cramming a bit and then I'll hit the gym in a few hours.
Anyway, I'm still probably looking at above a 3.0 for the semester, despite not having read any of the material for my poli sci class or my industrial (imaginary) engineering course. I think I was supposed to read 4 or 5 books, plus random articles for the poli sci class, and several hundred pages in another book for the IE course

Hopefully this break and next semester are much better for lifting than this semester has been. I'm going to start cramming a bit and then I'll hit the gym in a few hours.










My chest is sore as hell now.

And thanks; the day went about like I expected. I thought I would get more on a few sets, but I also know that I overestimate what I can do when I come off a break so it works out.
...drop 40 lbs x 7

They deserve it.

I'll get it back.