Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
Wow..nice PBs on deads and pull ups
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
The 225 was actually a little easier than I wanted, I should've gone with 275 or 315, but oh well, I was very happy with the PB 

Just gotta order me some good weather now...
By the time I woke up it was getting cold/dark, so I just went to the gym.

...drop 90 lbs x 12
One DB/Two DB?Decline DB Skullcrushers

That and my back is all jacked up so my strength suffers on squats.
Good job on pull ups. I really need to work on mine.
And I don't know about UK Marines, but the American version just love love love pullups and I imagine your training will be the same, so yes you should get on that 
How much do you weigh?

It feels fine now, I think it'll be ok.




I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.