• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God caused Katrina because of sin

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb, these posts are not proof in anything. These are merely someone's interpretation or perception of a book that is not meant to be taken literally. Your posting these like these are facts when in fact they are far far from it. :eek5nono:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tiphat: nice read.

I stick to proverbs and wisdom when i read

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, it's utterly amusing how you can call someone like me ignorant when you follow Christianity blindly.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, it's utterly amusing how you can call someone like me ignorant when you follow Christianity blindly.

You were called ignorant? I think that word should not be used at all in this type of discussion seeing as it is merely a difference in beliefs. Choosing to or not to believe in something is not ignorant especially if you are just in your choice and you have an educated/factual reason to back up your side.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

who follows Christianity blindly?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't follow blindly. I said it was a good read i didnt say i agreed with it. I never really addressed it past her being born without original sin, it is unimportant. Regardless of how i feel about Mary i still believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior. Thats the main focus of the religion, thats what i know about flex.

Like i said it takes a lifetime to learn everything about Christianity, the specifics i mean. Serb spends more time on side issues than i do.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tiphat: nice read.

I stick to proverbs and wisdom when i read

who and what are you referring to? and why are you ignoring the biblical proof that states that Mary was clearly a sinner?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who and what are you referring to? and why are you ignoring the biblical proof that states that Mary was clearly a sinner?

Again, the Bible is NOT proof of ANYTHING. :eek5nono:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You were called ignorant? I think that word should not be used at all in this type of discussion seeing as it is merely a difference in beliefs. Choosing to or not to believe in something is not ignorant especially if you are just in your choice and you have an educated/factual reason to back up your side.

No he was called NOOB, and in reference to the information in the bible about Jesus.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I didnt ignore it, I want to read the passages myself so i can make a decision. i said i never looked into it past her being born without original sin. I always read the books of wisdom and proverbs and listen to the preacher on sundays discuss the gospel, and the teachings of Jesus. I never really considered it important issue bc i was always focused on Jesus, and his teachings on morality and God more than anything.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No he was called NOOB, and in reference to the information in the bible about Jesus.

Ahhh.. the Bible, the oldest form of propaganda for mass control the world has ever seen. How smart for the people at that time to figure out how to control the masses without the technology we use today to do the same. Write a book with fun stories and lessons that tell you if you do this or that you go to a place called hell, and if you do this or that you go to a place called heaven.
Oh.. and pssst please make a donation ;)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can have any opinion of Jesus I want, including the idea that he was a philosopher. I could look at him as a defunct peace activist, too. Doesn't make a difference, since you're unwilling to examine other interpretations.

But before we get dragged off into a series of rants, let's just stop. I think it's clear we won't get anywhere debating with each other.

Other interpretations are only opinions and not based on any prophecies or writings and have no legitimacy. So your opinion is only yours to hold but you have to know it is only yours and has no biblical or historical evidence backing it.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahhh.. the Bible, the oldest form of propaganda for mass control the world has ever seen. How smart for the people at that time to figure out how to control the masses without the technology we use today to do the same. Write a book with fun stories and lessons that tell you if you do this or that you go to a place called hell, and if you do this or that you go to a place called heaven.

Donation? :e5dunno:

Braaq, your choosing to ignore the legitimate texts that the bible is made out of by saying something like that.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt ignore it, I want to read the passages myself so i can make a decision. i said i never looked into it past her being born without original sin. I always read the books of wisdom and proverbs and listen to the preacher on sundays discuss the gospel, and the teachings of Jesus. I never really considered it important issue bc i was always focused on Jesus, and his teachings on morality and God more than anything.

its not really a decision you can make if you ask me.. its theological truth.. you know i think your a great guy Ben, but you also know my stance on catholicism and the many heresies they are associated with.. am i saying that all catholics are wrong? by no means! but for the most part, its just a big cult if you ask me.. its just tradition, nothing more. its sad, yet very true.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donation? :e5dunno:

Braaq, your choosing to ignore the legitimate texts that the bible is made out of by saying something like that.

Who says they are legitimate?? Priests? The loyal followers? None have proof that anything that was said is legitimate, just "faith" and that is definitely not enough for a truly logical thinker.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as for all the other people making ridiculous remarks about religion and God.. im not even going to waste my time debating with you, this leads to nothing.. what you believe is what you believe and i totally respect that, i still view you the same as I would any other person in this world, the sad part is that you will never view me or any other Christian the same way you would view others, but this is expected and im totally fine with that.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

if the bible is just another book, then how do you explain prophesies that were documented thousands of years before Jesus was even born? be serious? how can this be possible? and please dont give me the usual answer and say, it was written after all these things were done because that answer is false, there are many other books that document these events and times..

http://www.carm.org/bible/prophecy.htm

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as for all the other people making ridiculous remarks about religion and God.. im not even going to waste my time debating with you, this leads to nothing.. what you believe is what you believe and i totally respect that, i still view you the same as I would any other person in this world, the sad part is that you will never view me or any other Christian the same way you would view others, but this is expected and im totally fine with that.

i told you before that I respect your beliefs and your dedication to your faith. I am just debating since that is the subject of the thread, if I met you in person or when I talk to you in the chat box or any other thread you never see me mention this or look down on you for you beliefs. If others do I am sorry, but I am not that disrespectful. But since this is the general theme here.. I am just debating :tiphat:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who says they are legitimate?? Priests? The loyal followers? None have proof that anything that was said is legitimate, just "faith" and that is definitely not enough for a truly logical thinker.

no i am referring to historians accepting them as truthful documents, in terms of them being written the time and place that they say they were written. I agree it(Christianity)does come down to faith. But the legitimacy of the texts makes the prophecies relevance that much stronger.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i am referring to historians accepting them as truthful documents, in terms of them being written the time and place that they say they were written.

I call those references to future events that historians interpret as foreseeing events that have happened. But there are also several prophecies that have not happened.

SerbMarko said:
if the bible is just another book, then how do you explain prophesies that were documented thousands of years before Jesus was even born? be serious? how can this be possible? and please dont give me the usual answer and say, it was written after all these things were done because that answer is false, there are many other books that document these events and times..

http://www.carm.org/bible/prophecy.htm

I am not going to pretend to be an expert on the subject, I just call them how I see them. But no, I cannot explain those prophesies so you have me on that one :food-snacking: