• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
wow! u are quite fast runner my mate!

Thanks. Its alot easier to keep a fast pace on a tred than it is outside. I haven't really tested myself running outside enough.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
But you dont sweat so much outside? I mean its much hotter to run inside..?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Yeah you have lost a lot of size, but if strength is up and mass is down then it's ideal for what you want!
Why so much tri work followed by a little bit of chest?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Yeah you have lost a lot of size, but if strength is up and mass is down then it's ideal for what you want!
Why so much tri work followed by a little bit of chest?

I'd like to bulk up(clean) once I get into the TA. I am actually happier with myself being at this weight. When I was 215lbs, I was eating 7-8 big meals a day and it was a nightmare getting all that down tbo. I was more focused on lifting weights then cardio back then too. Thats why I was so fat. :keke:

I'd like to start kick boxing soon, maybe after my 7 weeks of training. My uncle used to be a kick boxer. :hsughr:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
You did lose some muscle ,but your goals are so different now.Im glad youre happy the way you look right now.All that hard work will pay off soon.:xyxthumbs:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You did lose some muscle ,but your goals are so different now.Im glad youre happy the way you look right now.All that hard work will pay off soon.:xyxthumbs:

Thanks, Lionheart. All your comments really do keep me focused. :2:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sunday May 4 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
10 chin ups
3km run
2km on crosstrainer
stretch
4km walk
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome job Pain on all of the sessions,
endurance is thru the roof, going to be a killer machine in the field.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
@ Saturday - Awesome done with the running, and then have the energy to do a session in the gym :xyxthumbs:

@ Sunday The only word coming to mind is Crazardio :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
haha Crazardio! Couldnt have put it better myself Dan! You display some incredible fitness pain.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Tuesday May 6 2008

30 minutes on tred at 6mph
30 minute ab workout

2 hours later

3.2km walk
stretch
15 minutes on crosstrainer
3.5km run in 18 minutes (tred)
15 minutes on stairmaster
stretch
3.2km walk
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Looks like your endurance keeps getting better and better bro, looking forward to the pics after these 30 minute ab routines and all this running and stair master work. The stair master can be a bitch! It took me a while to get to be able to do it for 20-30 mins when I was preparing for my show.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
you are one cardio loving boy.. how many calories you burned today? 1500 ?? ;)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
wednesday may 7 2008

45 minutes on tred at 6mph
45 minute tae-bo workout ( :gaygay: )
30 minutes on tred at 6mph
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
thursday may 8 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
10 chin ups
4km run

pull ups/dips superset
5 pull ups
8 dips

5 pull ups
5 dips

5 pull ups
8 dips

close grip lat pulldowns
25kg x 10
25kg x 10
30kg x 6
25kg x 10

db curls/bench dips superset
16kg x 10 / 15 dips
18kg x 5 / 15 dips
14kg x 8 / 15 dips
16kg x 4 / 15 dips

DB lunges/leg ext. superset
16kg x 8 db lunges
40kg x 10 leg ext

22kg x 5 db lunges
40kg x 10 leg ext

18kg x 8 db lunges
40kg x 10 leg ext

16kg x 8 db lunges
40kg x 10 leg ext

stretch
3.2km walk

My legs hurt.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job - I bet that lunge/leg ex superset gave a mad pump.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
friday may 9 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
3.5km run in 22 minutes
125 floors on stairmaster in 20 minutes
stretch
4km walk
 

Similar threads

Top