• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

johnny's log

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Great session man! keep up the intensity..

I would love to see a vid of those dumbell clean and jerk!

hey vegeta ;) that is rather difficult because i train alone. but i will see what i can do about it
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
22/10/2008

light squat
3X40
3X80
3X100
22X130kg

goodmorning
3X40
3X80
2X3X130 kg
1X140kg

pull ups
5X20
2X5X40kg

rack deadlifts superset with abs
3X80
3X120
3X140
3X170

abs 3X10X34kg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Loving those "light" squats buddy, keep it up =P
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
24/10

bench press
3X40
3X70
3X90
3X110
2X3X105kg

dumbell rows
6X40
6X55
4X70kg

biceps curl
5X20
5X40
5X60kg

narrow bench
5X40
5X70
5X90kg

neck
5X20kg
5X30kg
5X37,5

forearms
pinch flips etc
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong sessions there buddy! those "light squats" would kill me!!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Light squat! 22 reps with 130kg

Great job man :2:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
bedankt! jij bent toch van Nederland niet?:) Kan ik beter nederlands spreken
groetjes

lulz sounds like a mix between english and german :carduforvip

does it say:

thank you, arent you from the netherlands? i better speak dutch then :coolguy:


edit:

oh btw, nice sessions brother !!!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
lulz sounds like a mix between english and german :carduforvip

does it say:

thank you, arent you from the netherlands? i better speak dutch then :coolguy:


edit:

oh btw, nice sessions brother !!!

yep you are correct my friend:)
thx
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
bedankt! jij bent toch van Nederland niet?:) Kan ik beter nederlands spreken
groetjes

Ja ik woon ook in Nederland, Den haag!

Ik had niet gelezen dat je ook nederlands was!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^ lulz

yes i live in holland, i haven't read that you live in holland too :keke:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
man 22 reps with 130kg? thats huge man!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
27/10

squat
3X40kg
3X80
3X130
3X150kg
2X3X170kg
8X150kg

goodmorning (light)
3X30
3X3X130kg

pull ups
3X20
3X5X40kg

Hand and Thigh Lift
3X40
3X80
3X130
3X170

abs
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man! what are hand and thigh lift?
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top