• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome ATG squats mate. im glad uve made the transition to deep squats. rest of the session looks awesome as well. solid pressing!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
awesome ATG squats mate. im glad uve made the transition to deep squats. rest of the session looks awesome as well. solid pressing!

yeah it's the second time I try these. This time I can watch myself in the mirror how deep I go and I have safety bars. Thx bro
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
5/2

boy oh boy I had a bad night.

Deadlifts
8x40
5x70
3x100
3x130
3x150
3x160
3x170

I am happy, next week a little deload for deadlift. Going for some reps and do power cleans.

goodmornings
10x60
10x60
10x60

bench press
5x40
3x70
3x90
3x100
3x100
maitenance workout

abs and hypers

The forcast forsees good weather this Sunday, so I realy hope to do a nice go'ol strongman workout with farmers, keg carry and sandbag carry.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Strong deads! Do you use reverse grip/double over hand/hook grip? Since you are a grip maniac hehe
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session man, strong deads
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good deadlifting mate:2: solid session as per usual:)
 
Sentinel

Sentinel

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
450
Points
16
Awesome Deadlifts!!! :)
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
hey guys
some much thx for the support.

I use an overhand/underhand grip
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session man. strong deads!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx Xiva and Ironheart. :)
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
8/2

clean and jerk
warming up
3x60
3x80
1x85
2x90 couldn't lockout put the clean was no problem

push presses
3x40
3x60
3x80
3x85

front squats
5x40
3x70
3x90
3x100
3x105
3x105
1x110

dips
8x15
6x30
6x40

pull ups
5x15
5x30
5x30

goodmornings
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Strong fronties, one of the most hard exercises to do.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Agree with Rob, i my self is doing alot of front lately, to strength my core.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx, indeed front squats are nice

assistance training

goodmornings up to 110 kg
hypers with 25 kg

pull ups
2x15
2x30
2x40
2x45
2x50
2x55

grip
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
55 kg pullups!!?? holy crap lol:D
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
55kg:omgwtf: It's a world record? :D

Heavy goodmornings also.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome fronties and pullups jon! wat een beest zeg! Nog van plan om wat clipjes te maken van je workouts? Ik kom wel naar Antwerpen om die filmpjes te maken, verkoop ze wel voor wat geld hahaha
 
Top