PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Solid session jon, strong squats and congrats on the push press!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
thx, yeah I know. I wasn't in a pull up mood today. My biceps are sore and I don't know why.
thx guys
this week I am not going to train hard. My shoulder hurts so it needs to heal up first.
^^ boxing is catabolic!! lol

i think its smart of you to deload alittle pressing wise jonathan. uve pounded it hard for a long time now. shoulder injuries really is a bitch. i walked around with a fucked up shoulder for 6 months after having done behind the neck presses. and it was hell i tell u that.
last session looks good. solid squats![]()
i think its smart of you to deload alittle pressing wise jonathan. uve pounded it hard for a long time now. shoulder injuries really is a bitch. i walked around with a fucked up shoulder for 6 months after having done behind the neck presses. and it was hell i tell u that.
last session looks good. solid squats![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.