El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
one arm dumbell presses are exellent for shoulder strenght.
And vintage strongman cred...
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
one arm dumbell presses are exellent for shoulder strenght.
Sataurday, what's happend then?

sounds like u had alot of fun jonathanawesome stuff. flipping a 400 kg tire sounds insane!
just awesome dude
Strongman is awesome.
thx Xiva, I also love it. I know I don't have the possibilty to mean something in the sport in Flanders, I am simply to light. But what I do know is that I can make myself as strong as I can be and be stronger pound per pound.
But you can bulk up
anyway if you want to be a strongman, you also gotta do steoroids, which you were against as far as i remember![]()
Strong deads!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.