• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lazy's log

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Sunday 11.23.08

Lying Leg Curls

15*30, 10*40, 17*60, 13*60, 10*60kg


Stiff Legged Deadlift

10*60, 10*100, 16*140, 11*140, 11*140kg


Seated Calf Raise

15*40, 21*60, 2*15*60kg


Standing Calf Raises

20*130, 12*130, 8*130kg

:ugh::ugh::ugh:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
looks like a hammy ass whooping, nice work.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Monday 11/24/08 chest

Thanks Z


Ok here is my tired chest workout

p=pause

Smith incline press

12*55, 10*55, 10*85, 10*105, 7p+1*115, 4p+1p+1*125kg


Smith bench

10*105, 5p+2*125, 3p+1p+1*135kg


Flye/press

12*26, 10*31, 8*36kg

i didn't sleep much @ last night, i am tired :ugh:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice chest killer bro, now get some well deserved sleep lol.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice chest work Marko. I know how you feel when you train without enough sleep, I'm a hardcore insomniac myself.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
wow, very strong presses bro:2: and i feel u about the sleep thingy, when i get little sleep i dont even feel like training, for me sleep affects my workouts alot more than my food intake.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong presses bro.Nice way to kill your pecs.Good work for your hammies and calves also.Keep this up:xyxthumbs:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thursday 11/27/08 Back

Thanks guys, nice to have some feedback. :tiphat: :2:



Barbell row

2*10*60, 10*110, 10*140, 6*150kg


Deadlift

5*110, 5*150, 2*180, 3*210kg yeah! Felt really good.


Seated Cable Row

11*100, 10*110, 7*120kg


Smith Machine Shrug

10*75, 12*105, 10*125kg


Back extensions

15, 15*10kg


:xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice deads bro, you're gonna make that back grow even bigger.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Mighty rows and deads bro.Awesome:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Friday 11/28/08 shoulders, abs

:tiphat: Big -Z and Lion


Ok here is my "HC" shoulder workout.:eek5chyper:

Front Dumbbell Raise

10*13,5, 10*16,5, 8*18,5kg


Standing Military Press

10*50, 8*70, 5*80kg


Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press

10*65, 8*85, 6+1*105kg


Dumbbell Upright Row

12*16,5, 10*21, 8*26kg


Cable Crunch

12*60, 12*50kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome strength in the shoulders man! good stuff!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice shoulder work bud, are the smith machine presses seated?
cause I find myself too tall to do that.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work for shoulders bro.Those standing militarys are strong:xyxthumbs:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
PrinceVegeta Awesome strength in the shoulders man! good stuff!
Thanks PV
Samoan-Z Nice shoulder work bud, are the smith machine presses seated?
cause I find myself too tall to do that.
Thanks big-Z
Smith machine presses were seated.

Lionheart Nice work for shoulders bro.Those standing militarys are strong
Thanks Lio
Those standing militarys are quite difficult to do, somewhat new exercise for me.

Big VIC Nice shoulder work brother
Thanks Vic



Sunday 11/30/08 legs

Squat

2*12*60, 10*100, 10*140, 8*170kg kneewraps, 4*190kg kneewraps, 6*180kg kneewraps


Legpress

10*300, 12*400, 10*450, 6*480kg



Monday 12/1/08 arms

EZ-Bar Curl

15*29, 12*29, 12*49, 8*59, 6*69kg


Lying Triceps Press

12*29, 10*29, 15*49, 10*59, 5*64kg


Ez-bar Scott-curl

12*49, 8*59, 2*64kg


Triceps Pushdown

12*50, 10*60, 6*65kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong squats man good job!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice squats bro, lol you do the same once I go over the 300lbs. mark, knee wraps go on for safety and that feeling of security.

And strong EZ-Bar curls bro. getting stronger.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
PrinceVegeta Strong squats man good job!

Thanks man! My next goal is to squat good set at 200kg.

Samoan-Z Nice squats bro, lol you do the same once I go over the 300lbs. mark, knee wraps go on for safety and that feeling of security.

And strong EZ-Bar curls bro. getting stronger.

Thanks Z. I just watched your squatting, looked too easy.:imcoolurnot:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
great sessions bro. strong squats!
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
MarkoKoo
Replies
61
Views
13K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Replies
8
Views
8K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Top