Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Nice shoulder session, epson salt bath ftw on soreness.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Nice shoulder session, epson salt bath ftw on soreness.
Nice to have you back.
Wow, that really was an EXCELLENT leg session! Your power is awesome man, I'm truely envious. How old are you? Your stats say you've been training for 12 years? That's awesome you've kept with it this long.
I'm almost 32. I can't stop training.That's awesome man, I'm going to be the same way, I just know it. haha
Do you compete? Your stats say your in the offseason. If so, how long have you been compteting?



hey man awesome job. standing calf raises lookin heavy
and congrats on the deads, soon 200kgs!!

Strong deads bro and your back is looking thick in your avatar.(i assume its your back)
It is my back.
this is just example i did it flat @ power rack.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.