• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lazy's log

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great workouts bro.Strong squats and curls.Im sure you did that session just to annoy me:ranter:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
ironheart great sessions bro. strong squats!

Thanks ironheart:tiphat:


Lionheart Great workouts bro.Strong squats and curls.Im sure you did that session just to annoy me

Maybe i did.biggrinsanta Thanks Lio coolsanta
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Wednesday 12/3/08

Lying Leg Curls

12*30, 10*30, 11*45, 9*55, 6*65, 4*70kg


SLDL

10*100, 10*140, 9*160, 7*180kg


Deadlift

1*200, 1*230kg biggrinsanta


Hack Calf Raises

25*100, 15*130, 12*160kg


Seated calf raise

21*50, 5+2+2+2*80kg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice deads bro, and hammie work.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks Z
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Excellent work bro.Those deads are strong.Good job!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thank you Lio :xmaswiggle:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Sunday 12/7/08 chest (shoulders)

Low incline press

2*12*50, 10*80, 10*110, 6+2*120, 4+1*130kg drop 6*100kg drop 6*80kgsantasmile


Flat bench log press

10*84, 10*104, 8*114, 1*134, 3*124, 8*114kg


Flat Bench Cable Flyes

10*20, 8*25, 6*30 drop 8*20kg


Side Lateral Raise

3*25*10kg

Good overall workout :xmaswiggle:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session there man! lots of heavy weight being pushed!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong presses bro.Good job:xmaswiggle:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Strong looking log presses my friend, good work.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks guys!


Pulldown

15*50, 10*70, 10*100, 9*115, 7*125drop 7*110drop 7*90kg


Seated Cable Rows

15*100, 12*115, 9*125drop 9*100drop 9*80kg


Shrugs

12*80, 12*120kg


Back Extensions

2*15*15kg

I was tired, not very good workout.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Tuesday 12/9/08 shoulders

Machine Shoulder Press (Gymleco)

2*10*50, 12*80, 10*100, 7*110, 5*120kg drop 5*100kg drop 6*80kg


Cable One-Arm Side Laterals

10*10, 10*15, 8*20, 4*25drop 8*15kg



:xmascrunk:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ short and intense workout! keep up the good work!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Damn that's intense I remember dropset on the leg press and leg ext. a years back that really hurt.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks PV @ Big-Z coolsanta
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Friday 12.12.08 legs

Squat

2*10*60, 10*100, 10*150, 8*180kg kneewraps (not very energetig feeling)


Legpress

10*300, 10*340kg same as squat







Tuesday 12.16.08 Arms

CG bench

2*12*50, 10*80, 10*100, 8*110, 5*120drop 7*100drop 9*80kg


Cable Curl

12*40, 10*50, 8*50drop 6*40kg


EZ Bar Tricep Extension

12*49, 10*59drop 8*49drop 9*39kg


Dumbbell curl

10*18,5, 7*26,5 drop 8*18,5kg


Triceps Pushdown

10*60, 10*75 drop 10*60kg







Thursday 12.18.08 Chest, back


Incline bench

10*50, 5*80, 4*110, 9*4*100kg

superset with

Cable Pulley Rowwide handle

10*60, 5*80, 4*120, 4*100, 2*4*110, 6*4*115kg


about 60sec rest between sets
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice Leg workout man, but then agian I just love leg workouts.

the drop set on the CG sets looks crucial do you get up and unload your self or have a training partner.... training alone is the only thing keeping me from utilizing drop sets and forced reps.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Nice Leg workout man, but then agian I just love leg workouts.

the drop set on the CG sets looks crucial do you get up and unload your self or have a training partner.... training alone is the only thing keeping me from utilizing drop sets and forced reps.

Thanks for your comments big-z. I train alone usually so i have to get up and unload the bar my self.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session man! keep up the good work
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
MarkoKoo
Replies
61
Views
13K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Replies
8
Views
8K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Top