• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lazy's log

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session as always big man! keep it up!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Friday 1/30/09 arms

Thanks PV


CG bench

2*10*50kg, 5*80kg, 5*110kg, 2*5*125kg


Dumbbell curl

5*16,5kg, 5*26kg, 6*31kg, 5*31kg


Cable pushdown

5*50kg, 6*62,5kg, 2*6*60kg

 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong CG benches man! solid arm work!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Heavy curls and presses bro.Keep up the good work:thumbsup2:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
strong CG presses man, and great looking curls keep it up.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session man! nice deads!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great deads man but what is up with the 180kg for 1 rep then the 5 reps on the 205kgs lol
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^I assume that he was just trying to save some energy for the last set.I mean if youre warm enough ,why would do like 5 or more reps if its no needed!?
Great deads btw Marko.Good job!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
^I assume that he was just trying to save some energy for the last set.I mean if youre warm enough ,why would do like 5 or more reps if its no needed!?
Great deads btw Marko.Good job!!

And you are exactly right sir, i was saving my energy.:borat: thanks Marko
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Tuesday 2/3/09 chest, shoulders

Bench press

2*15*50kg, 8*80kg, 5*110kg, 2*5*132,5kg


Incline press

5*80kg, 5*110kg, 4+1*110kg


Widegrip bench

3*8*100kg


One-Arm Side Laterals

8*16,5kg, 7*21kg, 7*26,5kg


Front Dumbbell Raise

2*7*16,5kg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Damn man you hit the pecs from all angles on that one lol. Great job.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Wednesday 2/4/09 legs

Thanks Z



Squat

2*10*60kg, 5*100kg, 5*140kg, 1*170kg 1*190kg 1*210kg, 5*180kg (kneewraps) 5*140kg


Legpress

8*300kg, 8*400kg


Lying leg curl

6*40kg, 6*60kg, 7*70kg


This was quite shitty workout, i was tired:deadhorse:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice pec and leg session man! keep it up!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Huge everything mate! Those lifts are really impressive!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Sorry about the shitty workout man. you'll get it good next time.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Friday 2/6/09 arms

Thanks PV, Skeptic & Z:borat:



CG bench

2*10*50kg, 5*80kg, 13*100kg, 11*100kg


DB curl

10*16,5kg, 15*21kg


Tricep Pushdown

15*45kg


DB scott

15*16,5kg


Reverse Barbell Curl
15*30kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong arm session man!
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
MarkoKoo
Replies
61
Views
13K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Replies
8
Views
8K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Top