• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good looking session bro, not that lame :linedrunk:, awesome shrugs :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great session there bro. Wow 200kg bb shrugs! Awesome stuff
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome job Marko!
low cable rows for 220lbs HEAVY!!!
NO SLACKING SLACKER!! :methman:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Really nice stuff as always Marko.
(I thought you liked when your glutes cramps?)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:

Chest and biceps

Flat BB presses
20kg*20-
60kg*15
90kg*6
110kg*6
135kg*2
145kg*5:hsughr:
110kg*12

incline BB presses

60kg*12
100kg*8
110kg*8

cable crossovers
25kg*15
35kg*7+7+7+7(10 second rest between)

DB curl
(Heath style)
12,5kg*12
15kg*10
25kg*10

DB preacher curl

15kg*10
20kg*8

Ez.bar curl

40kg*12

time:70min
notes:My best bench for the past 2 years..just one rep behind my PB.I thought it was a myth ,but beer actually gives you strenght:techn9ne:
(i drinked saturday:linedrunk:)
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome benching pal! Congrats on it being your best bench for 2 years! Heavy curls also :2:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
maybe have a couple before you workout :linedrunk::linedrunk:

good session man
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great benching bro, next time we'll see a PB for sure :D, and for cable crossovers there's a lot of intensity, keep it up man :)lionheartdrunk: ) :linedrunk: :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
haha that is awesome benching bro:D grats on the pb, must have felt great for sure:2: the incline bb presses looks real strong too:)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
haha that is awesome benching bro:D grats on the pb, must have felt great for sure:2: the incline bb presses looks real strong too:)

Thanks bulkie,but its one rep away from my Pb,but hopefully ill get it next week:2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
damn, thats some impressive bench pressing buddy. and those heath curls look solid aswell. awsome session:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Your getting stronger by the hour. Impressive to say the least. Sorry to hear about the ass-cramp though :D
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Real impressive weight bro! Keep it up!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Quads and hamstrings

Squats
20kg*10-
60kg*10
90kg*6
120kg*6
140kg*6
170kg*4
200kg*5
150kg*14

Leg extention
30kg*12
50kg*12
70kg*12
60kg*12

Leg curls
30kg*10
40kg*10
60kg*8
60kg*8
40kg*12

time:80min
notes:My sessions been very good lately.I dont know what it is ,but training is a lot of fun and weights keep getting bigger:2:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice session, some heavy weights on squats! everything just keeps going up :ughnoes:

My sessions been very good lately.I dont know what it is ,but training is a lot of fun and weights keep getting bigger

:2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome squats Lionheart. 200 is massive!
 
Top