• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
25KG CURLS NOOOOO

im so weak


congrats man, looks like the Lion is getting biggger n stronger :ughnoes:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Little update guys.Ive been doing some workouts ,but not really anything special lately.Ill start updating more when i can train w full force.Stay tuned!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
cant wait to c some more sessions in here bro:2: hope everything is ok with ya:)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Little update guys.Ive been doing some workouts ,but not really anything special lately.Ill start updating more when i can train w full force.Stay tuned!!

Dammit, you're doing a Braaq! :angrydude:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Ok,heres Saturdays session:

Chest

Flat BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12
90kg*6
110kg*6
125kg*6

Incline DB press
42kg*15
42kg*13

Decline BB presses
80kg*12
100kg*10
110kg*10

Dips
bw*12
bw*12

time:40min
notes:Easy weight on bench.I had little layoff so im going up slowly.Still pretty awesome pump i had..
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
still heavy weight on bench, awesome work all around bro
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Awesome weights bro! Also nice hits on the dips, definitely add weight next time you're ready for sure.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks KM:2:

Back and biceps

Pull ups
bw*4
bw*4
bw*4
bw*4
bw*4
bw*4
bw*4
bw*4
15 s rest between sets.

Low cable row
80kg*10
90kg*10
100kg*10

CG pull up
bw*6
bw*6
bw*6
bw*6

Ez-bar curl
30kg*12
50kg*12

DB wrist curl
17.5kg*15
17,5kg*15

+abs

time:30min
notes:Pull ups FTW!:2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
insane chest session, bench looks megastrong, and those high rep incline db presses are off the hook:D back session is awesome too, pullups looks intense as hell.
 
Top