• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Maxmonzter Pre-Contest Thread

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I heard he is 17 weeks out and around 20% BF.

What are your plans for the show, Max?

17 weeks out pics.

23wpbaw-1.jpg


Good luck at your show, Max. Remember, its not winning that counts, its the taking part that matters.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I wish you the best max, make the most of it and try your hardest to come in as dry and ripped as you can! remember to stay focused and determined!! :headbang:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I wish you the best max, make the most of it and try your hardest to come in as dry and ripped as you can! remember to stay focused and determined!! :headbang:

Don't encourage him.

In all seriousness, Max, are you 100% sure competition is for you? Don't you want to spend the next 17 weeks gaining muscle instead of losing it?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
the Olympia is 17 weeks away?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
im not encouraging him, im just telling him to do his best since this is his choice.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Pain, you should be in bed with swine flu!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
20%BF?

I think it's less than that.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
If you get some chest in the way you should do ok...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
So he's into bodybuilding again?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
max definitely has what it takes, probably the freakiest genetics i have seen in quite some time.. he only needs 2 working sets per bodypart per week and grows like a weed.. incredible!! not to mention his super duper fast metabolism.. im jelous to say the least.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Not this again already...
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Max gave me a positive rep for my post lmao
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Max gave me a positive rep for my post lmao

He left me negative feedback and told me to f-off.

Max, you can't leave the judges negative feedback when they place you last.
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
224
Views
55K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
P
Replies
46
Views
10K
active_transport
A
Maxmonzter
Replies
167
Views
27K
DriDDeRz
D
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
26
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top