• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Maxmonzter Pre-Contest Thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
He left me negative feedback and told me to f-off.

Max, you can't leave the judges negative feedback when they place you last.

well if i place last ill be ok with it coz i know i put my heart in to the prep, don´t really care what u guys say
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
well if i place last ill be ok with it coz i know i put my heart in to the prep

Wouldn't you be disappointed as you put all your heart into it though? Whats the point in competing if you know you won't place? Why not put your heart into building a competitive physique?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'd rather see you not make a fool of yourself.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Wouldn't you be disappointed as you put all your heart into it though? Whats the point in competing if you know you won't place? Why not put your heart into building a competitive physique?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'd rather see you not make a fool of yourself.

I concur, as Max already knows. Max you're nowhere near ready for a bodybuilding contest. You may as well only be entering a dieting contest.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
goodluck max get lean and enjoy. Watch the machinist for motivation
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Do you wear your posing trunks everywhere?
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Maybe Max just loves bodybuilding, getting ready and competing?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
so.......is this thread a serious thread?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ That's a hell of a question :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Max 2 weeks out. Abs are starting to come in now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Striated chest also. Good job.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Is this guy at 5% bf yet?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
224
Views
55K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
P
Replies
46
Views
10K
active_transport
A
Maxmonzter
Replies
167
Views
27K
DriDDeRz
D
PumpChaser
Replies
1
Views
48
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top