• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

maxmonzter?s log

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking leaner max, keep up the good work
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Have you thought about carb cycling or having some days where you try to go zero carb while having some high carb days?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Have you thought about carb cycling or having some days where you try to go zero carb while having some high carb days?

i do have refeed day and i eat 50% less carbs on a non workout day, this has been working very well so im not gonna change it yet
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
sounds good. Keep it up max. I want you to be sexy enough to rub one out to.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so if i would compete then this would be 12 weeks out

23136988-1.jpg

45511420.jpg

56120494-1.jpg

89124152-1.jpg
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dear Max,

Please promise the Mecca that, if you do compete or at least cut down to comp level, your next move will be to perform a clean bulk for a good 6-12 months and fix your glaring weaknesses, ie. chest. Other than that, good luck.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Wow max, good improvements. Your arms and back look good. Keep it up man, just step on stage, **** it, even if your not ripped you will be getting your feet wet and have something to beat for your next comp. looking great! your motivating me! too bad i had beer and chips today ....
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You look 12 weeks out year round.

Good luck with your diet and don't let yourself down again.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
no disrespect but you look 20 weeks out.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I disagree with natzo. but i would say you look around 13-14 weeks out. Its not a good thing to be 12 weeks out and not have fairly visible abs. That being said, you have made a lot of improvements and it will be interesting to see how u look 5 weeks out
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
just to update this log a little: 0,6kg/1lb weight loss for this week
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
slow and steady, best way, no muscle loss
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
little update, increased my cardio to 20 mins instead of the 15 mins and adding extra session on sundays
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
little update, increased my cardio to 20 mins instead of the 15 mins and adding extra session on sundays

how often do you do your cardio?

Assuming you do it every day, 15 - 20 min for what you're trying to acomplish is no where near the sufficient amount.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I think he means he added 15-20 minutes onto his cardio sessions.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I think he means he added 15-20 minutes onto his cardio sessions.

he said : I increased my cardio to 20 min

not: I increased my cardio by 20 min

only Max can clarify
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
35
Views
2K
sexnews
sexnews
P
Replies
46
Views
10K
active_transport
A
Maxmonzter
Replies
167
Views
27K
DriDDeRz
D
Top