• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Natural Monster

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Arms today and some cardio and abs

BB curls thumbless girip:
-40kg/90lbs for 6 reps
-45kg/100lbs for 4 reps

db curls:
-20kg/45lbs for 6 reps
-22kg/50lbs for 5 reps

e-z bar curls:
-35kg/80lbs for 5 reps

e-z bar extension:
-35kg/80lbs for 6 reps
-40kg/90lbs for 5 reps

cable pushdown:
-the stack for 6 reps

one arm extension:
-15kg/35lbs for 6 reps on each hand

abs:3 giant sets

cardio:
-20mins of running at speed 10,0
-listening to system of a down and watching rachel ray
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Giada is hotter :spy:

good session, how many days now? :Badger:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
good job there blasting your arms. 8 days left good luck and come back with pics
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today some light shoulder day since im 1 week out, no cardio

db shoulder press:
-3kg for feel
-6kg for feel
-10kg for feel
-15kg/35lbs for 6 reps
-17kg/40lbs for 6 reps

db laterals:
-6kg/15lbs for 6 reps
-8kg/20lbs for 6 reps

db rear laterals:
-6kg/15lbs for 6 reps

BB shrugs:
-60kg/135lbs for 6 reps
-80kg/175lbs for 6 reps

got my bf measured:it was 8%
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
you feel like its starting to come together good ?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Are you stretching before you leg workouts? If it's inner groin it's probably your hip flexors, you need to stretch all your legs good before a workout. As in hold the position for 20 secs break and repeat 3 times, stretching further each time.

And high reps doesn't bring out definition either, cardio + proper diet does :xyxthumbs:
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
You're certainly putting a lot of effort in mate. Hope it pays off for you soon.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
just a feel workout for chest and back today
im just gonna list the exercises cuz the weight was so light, 50% of my worksets normally so here we go:

chest:
-bb bench press 2 sets of 6 reps
-bb incline benc press 2 sets of 6 reps
-dips 2 sets of 6 reps

Back
-pulldown 2 sets of 6 reps
-pullups 2 sets of 6 reps
-bb rows 2 sets of 6 reps

im gonna do alot of posing today and tonight. posing routine and mandatories
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
how many session Freak?
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
Max-ot_Mass said:
how many session Freak?
Uhhh....lol.....I have no idea. That would be your prep guys decision.

What is your gameplan the last week leading up until your show?

I'm just curious.

Freak:e5dunno:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
session looked descent although I tend to agree with Freak, you should add soem cardio this week.

Pulldowns and Pullups? Why? :e5dunno:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
gameplan:
water:sunday-wednesday 8 L a day,thursday 4 L a day, friday: just sips
salt:sunday-thursday:sodium load,wednesday-friday:decrease the sodium
Carb load:start on monday and up the carbs around 100g everyday
 
H

hailkingorville

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
22
Points
1
how come you went so light for very few reps?
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Good luck Max-Ot keep it up.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
hailkingorville said:
how come you went so light for very few reps?

i only do that when im close to a contest
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Light weight lots of reps will deplete your glycogen reserves for contest time.
 

Similar threads

Top