• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
"Evaluate. Then plan the next move together."

I'm pretty sure he knows for the first day where he wants to get. Kevin is pretty smart.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lol at the end of last vid "now smile" not gonna happen.. lol
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
This is it, 100% focus for the last leg workout of this first transformation. Not a lot to say, but I’ll go back to talking and instructing very soon. Maybe a post tonight from home to answer a few of your comments directly.

It’s worth the distraction of the camera. It’s important to me that you’re there to see my workout, to go through it with me, and to take some of my focus and simplicity into your workout if you can.

I’m in a zone where I’m relaxed and at peace, and it shows in the video. Feeling the mood enhancer kicking in. The best workouts for me are a combination of focus, power and calm. Try to shoot for that combination today, let me know how it feels.



 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I can't stay as calm as Kevin when I'm in the gym. I need to keep the blood flowing and stay psyched. When I'm this calm, my mind muscle connection is gone. I remember watching Darrem Charles in the Battle for the Olympia 2005, he looks so damn sleepy! It always gives me a laugh.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Transformation, Week 7 Picture
July 15, 2009

Here’s the week 7 photo taken a few days ago. Took me a while to get it up. Seven weeks, all natural. Let me know your thoughts, and don’t forget to scroll down and check out the leg workout posted earlier today.


hhhj-1.png

87951006-1.png

hhl-1.png

tttwlt-1.png

klku-1.png

oooq-1.png

77777777777777777777777h.jpg
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
he looking good. He is a little too close to the camera on that last picture though compared to the others
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
wow he gained some awesome mass... is it wrong that this turns me on?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Check out this old ass video of a young Kev, his attitude was rediculous lol "PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP UP THE VOLUME!"



 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
damn, kevin looks great in that week 7 photo !!

thanks for the updates guy's :tiphat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn! what a transformation! even on the juice! that he did it natural is even more amazing! huge props to kevin!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
HIs tear in his right pec is getting more noticeable... LOL... he's gaining some good mass.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Transformation, Week 8, Traps and Arms • LevroneReport.com
July 16, 2009

Shocking the muscles a little more on this fifth day of week eight, with a focus on arms. Today was supposed to be a day off, but I couldn’t fight the urge to get back in the gym and get a message out to you during these intense final days.

To everyone who’s inspired me with words of encouragement and personal stories on this blog…to everyone who has asked tough questions and taken my answers at face value…to every spotter, camera holder, nutritional advisor…to those of you who respect me and have faith in me on bodybuilding forums around the world. This blog is for you.

This transformation could not be happening without you. Let’s finish strong – the possibilities for all of us are endless if we stick together.

Levrone Transformation, Week 8, Traps and Arms






Traps :

Shrugs:


315 lb x 6, 315 lb x 6, 405 lb x 6 reps

Arms:

Straight bar curls:

4 sets of 135 lb x 6 reps

Hammer Curls:


50 lb x 6, 55 lb x 6, 60 lb x 60, 60 lb x 6 reps

Triceps :


Straight bar push downs:

5 sets of 200 lb x 20 reps , 1 set of 200 lb x 25 reps
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ He did 25 reps in his lats set VEEEEEEERY easy... I think he can push 250+ lbs for 18-20.

He is the man.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
those 405 lb shrugs are awesome !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
He can do alot more than those reps for sure
he could do 300lb pushdowns if he wanted lol
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation, Week 8- • LevroneReport.com

Levrone Transformation- Week 8, Chest/Shoulder • LevroneReport.com
July 19, 2009
Here’s Friday’s workout. A really solid chest and shoulder program.

I’m in a good place, physically, as we near the end of this
transformation, and in a good place overall, mentally. It’s been helpful
to have your presence in the gym with me as you watch at home. I
hope you feel my presence in your gym, too, and I hope it helps you
as much as your presence helps me.

In the next few days you can expect a proper wrap-up of this first transformation. The week will be a look back at the gains, a review
of what we learned and a chance to plan the next chapter. As I
mentioned in the comments, I’m leaning toward a “definition”
transformation.

I’ll update the look of the blog and add a forum feature so we can
take the conversation to the next level and make information easier to navigate. I’m going to keep it free and simple.

I’m going to be sending out the Levrone Insider, the first edition of
the newsletter, and it will contain info about diet and nutrition that
relates to this past transformation. If you have not signed up for the newsletter, please do it now. This edition of the newsletter will only
go out once and will not be published on the site.

What an incredible, life-changing eight weeks. Let’s keep it going guys.

– Kevin, out.


Levrone Transformation- Week 8- Chest/Shoulder







Kevin Levrone said:
Chest :

Flat Bench:

135 lb x 6, 225 lb x 6, 275 lb x 6, 315 lb x 7 reps

Incline Chest :

225 lb x 3 sets of 6, 225 lb x 11, 315 lb x 4 reps

Machine Flys : 150 lb x 12, 160 lb x 12, 180 lb x 12, 190 lb x 12, 200 lb x 12 reps

Shoulders:

Front Dumbell Raises:

40 lb x 8, 50 lb x 8, 55 lb x 8, 60 lb x 8 reps

Seated Lateral Raises:

4 sets 30 lb X 12 reps

Dumbell Shoulder Press :

3 sets of 60 lb x 8 Reps, 100 lb x 5 reps
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
He looks good. awesome improvements
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
"bang em out " i gots chest tomorrow :D.... i hope kevin juices after this challenge is over hehehe
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Rep'ing 315 so easy lol, Kevin is the man!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Transformation, Back and 500lb Shrugs
July 21, 2009

Below is my second-to-last workout for the “mass” transformation. Think of this as the finale week. Drawin’ it out, having so much fun I want to savor the ending.

Today I’m heading over to a famous landmark gym with a rich history in the sport, for my last mass workout, which I’ll post tomorrow. This gym will mean something to anyone interested in the sport of pro bodybuilding – I’ll let the place be a surprise. You’re coming with me, VIP, front row, baby.

It’s worth the extra time it took to arrange tomorrow’s workout because when it comes to ending this first chapter, it’s gotta be at this gym…where I’ll finish strong and sum up what happened, where we are, and where we’re going. There will be more videos to come, more training. Out.



 

Similar threads

Top