• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Keep training hard pghi so when does your cut start
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice high rep work. I feel my bis feel it more with higher reps - despite the fact I hate doing them.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
We're usually our own worst critics, but quality work is just that pGhi:xyxthumbs: Keep us updated on your cut.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Today some Chest, Tri`s and Shoulders.

Bench :

12x50kg + 10x60kg + 8x65kg + 4x70kg.... Terrible day for me...

Cable Crossover :

12x20kg + 8x35kg ( in one hand )

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment :

15x30kg + 15x40kg + One handed 10x15kg ( I am doing this very slowly and squeezing muscle..

Dumbbell Shoulder Press :

15x11kg + 15x16kg + 10x18.5kg

I am starting real training in January 3rd. So these arent any big numbers but just getting some blood to muscles.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
atleast is some work done. pretty damn good benching for your weight impressive
good strenght for your bodyweight
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice workout you got there:xyxthumbs:good luck for your cut...
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good workout overall..sorry to hear your bench didnt go as you wanted.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Those bench numbers look pretty impressive to me:xyxthumbs:
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Not bad work at all bro. Anytime you are lifting your own body weight you are doing excellent. Keep it up bro and get ready to grow in 2008.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
A solid workout. May not be the heaviest but as you said it was something and getting you geared up for training properly!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Well... did something in home ( basics )

Sit up :
4x50
Chins :
4x15
Hip raise :
4x20


Just "warming" my body to gym training so I dont need to stick with baby weights in my first week.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
well something is better then nothing, do some cardio while your at it :tiphat:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Like max said something is better than nothing. Can't wait to see some gym updates bro!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thats some good home warmups man!
it'll sure help when you get back to them weights :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Thanks for support...
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
ookkkaay :)

Today I hit to gym doing Back and Bi`s

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown :

12x45 kg + 2x12x65kg + 10x75kg

One-Arm Dumbbell Row :

12x28.5kg + 12x33.5kg + 12x38.5kg + 10x43.5kg

Barbell Curl :

12x20kg + 12x30kg + 10x35kg + 10x40kg

Cable Curls :

15x30kg + 12x45kg + 12x55kg

Abs :

Cable Weighted Sit Ups :

12x15kg + 10x25kg + 5x15kg <--- these are crazy! I am going to do these MUCH!

Seated Machine Twist :

3x15x35kg

It felt pretty strong and good workout :)

C ya tomorrow :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
One-Arm Dumbbell Row :

12x28.5kg + 12x33.5kg + 12x38.5kg + 10x43.5kg
Now i see.No wonder you thought that 30kg sucked.Good job buddy!Strong workout overall..
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top