• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^^ yyeap :) BTW I could have done 12-15 reps with my right hand, but not with my left :( bad grip.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
you need to buy straps man!:)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
We got couple straps in gym but I didnt just use them :D
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Great job bro! Good workout... smart. Like Lion said... use grips if you got to, but I believe that the forearms are stronger than most want to give credit to. Only use them if you have to. Plus, lifting heavy without straps builds the forearms.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome work bro, every lift strong as hell
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Damn strong bro! Good to see you back in the gym kicking the iron's ass:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Cable curls and DB rows are looking awesome! Great weight and reps.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Today some legs...

Smith Machine Squat :

15x25kg(cordination) + 10x65kg + 10x95kg + 10x105kg

Stiff Legged Deadlift :

15x20kg(cordination) + 10x50kg + 2x10x80kg

Smith Machine Calf Raise (?) :

10x25kg + 10x55kg + 10x85kg + 8x105kg

Cable Weighted Sit Ups :

15x10kg + 15x20kg + 8x25kg (haard)

Dumbbell Shrug :

3x10x23.5-28.5kg

Tomorrow some cardio and weight training :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome show Pghi
seems like you and h0ke are doing extremely well training together
im liking those reps, man
keep it up!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Loose the smith machine m8. Go for free squats ATG. Great workout tho :xyxthumbs:
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Nice work pGhi. Good weight on those squats. Keep it up.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
the slacker is back!!! whats up pghi sry i haven't been in ur log lately but glad to see that ur still slamming the weights and making progressions,,,keep at it broski
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Gym wasnt open today, so

I was running/jogging for about 40 mins

+

150 sit ups

Wuhuu!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice, cardio is always good :gaygay:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
last session looked great pghi:) squats were a definite standout in an overall good workout:D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Todays session :

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press :

15x18.5 + 10x23.5kg + 10x28.5kg + 10x28.5kg + 5x32.5kg

Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press :

15x25kg + 10x55kg + 10x65kg + 10x55kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment :

3 sets of unknown weights

Cable Curls :

3 sets of unknown weights + 40x40kg

Some Weighted sit ups + 75 straight sit ups

I was outta there! Man that gym was full!! Fucking faggots!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
like philo said goto free weights bro. still some great weight...and you want to improve your legs? :keke:
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top