Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
I totally agree.Chin up (assisted, krijg het nog niet voor elkaar om het met mijn eigen bw te doen)
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I totally agree.Chin up (assisted, krijg het nog niet voor elkaar om het met mijn eigen bw te doen)

Power Cleans (Techniek nog niet helemaal goed)
What are face pulls? sweet session as recovery session


The face pull is a great movement for bringing up the upper back and traps: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=37602&tid=104
Yeah I was right.
I used to do those except I'd pull it to my chest...how do you like face pulls for the rear delts?
Nothing wrong withgetting the job done and still having some left in the tank.
Let's see those PB's!!
Good session here! Keep going. "Lost my grip otherwie I could have done one more rep." That really sucks, it happens to me all the time..!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.