• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Solid pyramid up on the deads.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
@Lion: Thats what I hope
@Miami: Friday I will try to set some new Pb's
@Prizefighter: To be honest I think I can. We'll see this friday
@Gelx: Brutal copy/paste from my side ;)
@Rocky: Thanks m8
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Squat
10xbar
5x50kg
5x65kg
5x65kg
5x65kg
5x65kg

Bench press
30xbar
5x50kg
4x60kg :(
5x60kg (needed some help for the last rep)
5x55kg
5x50kg

Machine dips
10x60kg
10x60kg

Pull ups
5xBW
3xBW
3xBW

Comments:
- Not pleased with my bench results.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Squat was solid again mate. Don't worry about the bench - with the steady and regular increases you've been making overall - one little dip isn't too bad. Next time is another day!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout philo, don't bother about the bench.. you have good days and bad days :xyxthumbs:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Bench is a bitch for all of us man. Maybe try some different protocals for it or just take some rest from it..shock the muscles:dunnodude:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks guys, I'm doing my best. I'm trying to get some new PR's this friday

23/1
recovery day

Front Squats
3x50kg
3x50kg
3x50kg

Back extensions
10x90kg
10x90kg

Power Cleans (Need to work on the technique)
3x40kg
3x40kg
3x40kg
3x40kg

Face Pulls
10x30kg
10x35kg

Comments:
- Felt weird to quit when I could go furtur.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
What are face pulls? sweet session as recovery session
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Bringing out the power cleans!!! Good stuff bro.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
What are face pulls? sweet session as recovery session

i'm wonder that to. i think it's a back exercise that involves a rope..not sure though :dunnodude:

good shit bringing the powercleans out philo :2:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nothing wrong withgetting the job done and still having some left in the tank.

Let's see those PB's!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Yeah I was right.

I used to do those except I'd pull it to my chest...how do you like face pulls for the rear delts?

I mostly feel it in the traps but rear delts get worked as well
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nothing wrong withgetting the job done and still having some left in the tank.

Let's see those PB's!!

Here you go Rocko

Squats
10xbar
8x60kg
5x80kg PR
2x90kg PR

Deadlifts
10xbar
5x80kg
2x100kg PR
1x105kg PR (Lost my grip otherwie I could have done one more rep.)

Bench Press
30xbar
8x40 kg
2x65 kg
Fx70 kg :ihavesandinmyvagina
10x40 kg

Hyper extension
2 sets of 10

Hanging knee raises
2 sets of 15

Comments:
- Very pleased with the results.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Good session here! Keep going. "Lost my grip otherwie I could have done one more rep." That really sucks, it happens to me all the time..!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Good session here! Keep going. "Lost my grip otherwie I could have done one more rep." That really sucks, it happens to me all the time..!

Yeah sucks indeed. I think I'm gonna add some grip work. thanks for your comment :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Top