• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice session my dear. good squatting. and glad to see some cardio:)
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice session my dear. good squatting. and glad to see some cardio:)

keep checking on me make sure im doing it. i have to get fit for possible job options. today was about just checking if i could actually run because i play touch footy tommorrow. fingers crossed i wont have to sprint. lol running today was smooth but i dont think im ready for sprints.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Man. If only I was a midget I could be strongest Aussie.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
keep checking on me make sure im doing it.

you have a deal:2: doing some cardio really is beneficial. even steady state low intesity. just getting the heart rate up helps. id reccomend some interval training if ure after brutal o2 uptake. those really help, and will make u fast as well. also, i feel the 3k is a good distance to run, when ur lifting weights and dont wanna burn urself out. just try to improve the time alittle by little. definetely hard if u push urself.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
played touch footy tonight 40 minutes no subs. fuck me dead im glad i didnt sign up for real footy. lol. I got royally raped. first half I was that tired even 10 minutes in I thought i wouldnt make it through. Second half I hid on the wing a lot. lol some good cardio all the same though and Im quicker then i expected. Just got to learn to stop my momentum because Id have to run back about 5 meters everytime i got touched lol
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
played touch footy tonight 40 minutes no subs. fuck me dead im glad i didnt sign up for real footy. lol. I got royally raped. first half I was that tired even 10 minutes in I thought i wouldnt make it through. Second half I hid on the wing a lot. lol some good cardio all the same though and Im quicker then i expected. Just got to learn to stop my momentum because Id have to run back about 5 meters everytime i got touched lol

Told you it would be tough. Touch is played on a smaller ground, so it can be more intense (I've only experienced that once), but the bigger ground means everything requires more running.

Stick with touch if you want to have fun, get a bit of running in, and can stand being frustrated by people with the coordination of a leperous spastic tree frog.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Told you it would be tough. Touch is played on a smaller ground, so it can be more intense (I've only experienced that once), but the bigger ground means everything requires more running.

Stick with touch if you want to have fun, get a bit of running in, and can stand being frustrated by people with the coordination of a leperous spastic tree frog.

lol
last night i was the only leperous spastic tree frog. i am so unco.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Bench 100kg 6*6
close grip bench 77.5kg *8*7*6 meh 75kg *6*6
Chins me+30kg 6*2 2*1 inc 3-4 lat shrugs after fatigue. lolol
arnold press 25kg 1*10 1*7 rest pause *3
Fatboy chins 4*12

didnt stretch :S but will get warm in the shower and stretch now xoxoxoxo
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
squats 155kg 6*3 2*2 1*1 lol
goodmornings ramped up to80kg 8 reps
1 legged stiffies rapid fire no weights palms to ground 4*10
ab rope crunch 80lbs 4*12
stretched quads and hams then out. xoxoox
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Nice squatting! Should be hard with your height, good job!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

good point Rob.

nice session Pickle.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
very good squatting pickle. solid work as always mate:2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good leg session Pickle, strong squats.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Meh, he is not that tall....lol
 

Similar threads

dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
6K
Natzo
Natzo
Natzo
Replies
11
Views
10K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top