• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DE presses FTW! ulll be reppgin out 70kg in no time big boy! im jealous of ur pushing strength

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Good pressing even with the assists mate.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks vegeta and freako. sorry i missed ur msg from ages ago to train in brissy freako. lol im a c-u-n-t no harm meant tho

ytwl circuit *12 2 repeats
scarecrows 3*5 @ 4kg
chins me*10,*7,*7 (only did these because people were deadlifting 1 plate a side in the weights areas... on both racks lolol)
Cleans 60*5, 80*5, 85*4... lololol shows how much i use my arms in these. they were bloody hard after chins
Deads (random) 120kg*5, 140kg*5 160kg*6
Db Bench meh meh meh. only got 55*4 lol and normal preceding sets
Ab cable crunches 4*15-20 reps
Hyper extension me * 20,15 reps
stretched quite extensively. out xoxoxo

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
after about 3 weeks of being naughty im getting back to semi discipline and resuming 5/3/1 at least for squats and deads. (shoulder preventing pushing for reps on bench miltaries) Got a clustered end of week so despite deadlifting yesterday i squatted today lol.

Cycle 4
Week 1 5/3/1 + King of the Lurkers tribute. lolol
Warmups then
130kg*5
140kg*5
145kg*8 (pretty happy considering i deadlifted yesterday. lulz)

Skull crushers 40kg 6 sets of 10 reps, 1 set of 8, 35kg 1 set of 10 reps 1 set of 8, 30kg *14 (made up for the missed reps.) 10 sets of 10 lololool

Barbell curls 30kg 10 sets of 10 lolol

Stretched statically heaps and heaps. then out xoxooxoxoxoox

also an update on other things. Im weighing 103kg right now. Ex girlfriend asked for a diet history (now that im a vegetarian) and she was alarmed by my eating habbits. which lead her to give me an eating plan (cough shes trying to make me lose weight cough) apperently having a 600 ml cup full of almonds and sultanas is not the best snack going around.

breakfast
2-3 scoops of whey
1 banana
1 table spoon of psilum husk
2 tablespoons of yoghurt
2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil
250ml of low fat milk
20 almonds
blended into a shake ( i love this it makes me cum)

Morning tea
1 peice of fruit
1 cup of plain yoghurt

lunch
1.5 cups uncooked (she probably means cooked lol) of brown rice or lentils beans
2-3 whole eggs
low fat cheese
frozen green beans
1/2 avacado

AT
1 peice of fruit
20 almonds
2 scoops of whey with 250ml lf milk

Insert training here

Dinner
frozen spinach, fresh corn, peas, other vegies
1.5 cups of pasta the wholemeal kind or quinoa or millet
tofu marinated in herbs and soy sauce or tofu plain.
1/2 avocado

bam. done this 2 days in a row cept dinner ive hit up brown rice both nights. I ****in love u brown rice. Dinner tonight was brown rice, tofu, cabbage, brocolli, cauliflower, vegetarian sausages, corn on a cob, soy sauce. bam

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
THAT DIET MAKES ME PUKE.

congrats.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would follow this diet with no problem....no, no, I wouldn't eheh. I love meat and chicken. But it seems tasty with the milk, almonds,fruits, eggs, cheese...

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I would follow this diet with no problem....no, no, I wouldn't eheh. I love meat and chicken. But it seems tasty with the milk, almonds,fruits, eggs, cheese...

dont be hating on the tofu its ****ing delicious marinated it is better then chicken.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
dont be hating on the tofu its ****ing delicious marinated it is better then chicken.

BAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAH

don't make escuses..

if my ex gf made a diet for me i'm sure i'd be dead by now..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong squats man! i hate tofu as well lol

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Didin't say anything about tofu, but it's horrible hehe tastes like nothing, has almost zero in nutrients, don't know why it exists.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Didin't say anything about tofu, but it's horrible hehe tastes like nothing, has almost zero in nutrients, don't know why it exists.

zero in nutrients?

mmm. hard session today felt the toll of doing 6*160 deads on monday followed by squats on tuesday and all that arm work. I was sore and stiff, but alas deadlifted again today (ill be afk from training till monday) and even pulled out a p.b. had to cut db bench short at the end ebcause i was just rooted.

YTWL Circuit 2 repeats *12 scare crows 2 repeats. *10 nothing mroe then 2kg
High rows 3 plates *20 4 plates *20
Cleans (again took it easy) 60*5 , 65*5, 70*5, 75*5, 80*5
Deads 5/3/1 rotation 4 week 1 115*5, 120*5, 130kg * 20
Db Bench 4*6 ramping upto 45kg
stretched for about 20 minutes :O
out xoxoxo

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
just put some meat in Pickle.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
zero in nutrients?

At Survivorman or Man vs. Wild, don't remember exactly which one, they sad the last thing you should eat when you are lost in the florest is mushroom, because it's poor in nutrients, has very low calories and has a big chance of being poisonous.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
At Survivorman or Man vs. Wild, don't remember exactly which one, they sad the last thing you should eat when you are lost in the florest is mushroom, because it's poor in nutrients, has very low calories and has a big chance of being poisonous.

lol, wats this got to do with tofu?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
just put some meat in Pickle.
i got 20 reps on 130kg which i never did on meat. let alone doing my 3rd squat or deadlift session in 4 days. But where i got my protein from has no bearing on how im training as my rate of progression is the same as long as im eating enough. But heck disregard calories foods proper training programming the real reason I grow and get real pbs is because I shave. Try it.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cazy deads man! now put some weight on our deads!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
cazy deads man! now put some weight on our deads!!

lol, nah high rep deads are the ballsiest thing i do im not giving them up until i plateua. thanks for the support tho bro, u motivate me more then most logs.

Hey Brothers of Iron and Natzo today was squats 5/3/1 week 2.
a2g squats
warmups then.
140kg*3
145kg*3
155kg*7 p.b

Stiff legged madness.
100kg *20, 100kg *16 blargh

Leg curls 4 plates 2*20

Calf raises seated 60kg 2*20

Ab crunches 4*12 /w 5kg

stretched for 15 minutes abs, quads, hammies, more hammies, more hammies, glutes, lower back, abs, neck, more quads, ankles then out. xoxoox

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very nice squats there sexy boi, xoxoxoxoxo