PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
DE presses FTW! ulll be reppgin out 70kg in no time big boy! im jealous of ur pushing strength
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I would follow this diet with no problem....no, no, I wouldn't eheh. I love meat and chicken. But it seems tasty with the milk, almonds,fruits, eggs, cheese...
dont be hating on the tofu its ****ing delicious marinated it is better then chicken.
dont be hating on the tofu its ****ing delicious marinated it is better then chicken.
Didin't say anything about tofu, but it's horrible hehe tastes like nothing, has almost zero in nutrients, don't know why it exists.
zero in nutrients?
At Survivorman or Man vs. Wild, don't remember exactly which one, they sad the last thing you should eat when you are lost in the florest is mushroom, because it's poor in nutrients, has very low calories and has a big chance of being poisonous.
i got 20 reps on 130kg which i never did on meat. let alone doing my 3rd squat or deadlift session in 4 days. But where i got my protein from has no bearing on how im training as my rate of progression is the same as long as im eating enough. But heck disregard calories foods proper training programming the real reason I grow and get real pbs is because I shave. Try it.just put some meat in Pickle.
cazy deads man! now put some weight on our deads!!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.