• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PrizeFighteR's first log..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great work man, deads going up really nice
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
great sessions in here dude. Your close grip is more than your flat bench :49:

you'll never get my close grip :spy: :ughnoes:

rows are looking strong and obviously your deadlift is looking strong :gaygay:

keep up the great work dude, gain some quality muscle this winter :weightlifter:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice deads Prize and your MPs are pretty good too!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn u sexy man....:)


Awesome sessions u have been having lately
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats on the deads man! PBs! WOOT!
keep up the hard work bro.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Thanks for the support brothers! Sorry I have been so slack, school just started :crymeariver:

BB Bench Press - 135x10, 185x5, 230x1, 235x0 gay
Incline BB Bench Press - 135x5, 155x5, 185x2, 135x10, 135x9
DB Flat Bench - 85x4, 75x7, 70x8, 55x12
BB Curls - 65x12, 75x12, 85x12
Plate Loaded Preacher Curls - +65x12, +75x12, +85x12
1-Arm Cable Concentration Curls - 25x10, 25x10, 25x10

Close Grip BB Bench - 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 230x1, 235x0...
Close Grip Late Pulldowns - 140x10, 160x10, 180x10
T-Bar Rows - 1platex12, 2platesx12, 3platesx10, 4platesx7
Seated Hammer Strength Row - 2 platesx10, 4platesx10, 6platesx4
Pull ups - x6, x6, x6
BB Shrugs - 225x6, 205x8, 185x10, 135x30
Overhand Rope Extensions - 35x12, 42.5x12, 50x12

----3x12 routine begins, need a break from heavier stuff----

Squats - 135x8, 155x12, 155x12, 155x12
Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 185x12, 185x12, 185x12
Leg extensions - 100x12, 100x12, 100x12
Standing Smith Calf Raises - 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6
Seated Smith Calf Raises - 185x15, 185x15, 185x15

Sumo Deadlifts - 135x8, 225x12, 225x12, 225x12 bitching
DB Military Press - 50x12, 50x12, 50x12
DB Front Raises - 20x12, 20x12, 20x12
Standing Cable Rear Delt Flies - 10x12, 10x12, 10x12
Bentover Cable Rear Delt Laterals - 10x12, 10x12, 10x12
Haney Shrugs - 185x12, 185x12, 185x12

Probably going to do another week and a half of the 3x12, my legs [hamstrings] feel like butter. Benching tomorrow :hsughr:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome job man, hope since school started the chicks, and or some stress from it will give you more motivation to pwn the gym, lol. also two good PRs there! NICE!
Congrats on the lifts man!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
damn, nice benching and close grip bench there bro:) awesome sessions:)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Thanks everyone! Keeping with the 3x12 for another 3 weeks most likely. I could hardly walk after the sumo deads this week. Hopefully everything will be easier this week.

Here's a few I've been holding on to:

BB Bench Press - 135x8, 175x12, 175x12, 175x11 close
Incline BB Bench Press - 135x11, 135x12, 135x10 meh
DB Flyes - 30x12, 30x12, 30x12
21s with EZ Curl Bar - x50, x60, x60
1-Arm Preacher Curls - 25x12, 25x12, 25x12
DB Hammer Curls - 40x12, 40x12, 40x12

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns - 100x10, 160x12, 160x12, 160x12
DB Pullovers - 50x12, 50x12, 50x12
T-Bar Rows - 3platesx12, 3platesx12, 3platesx12
BB Shrugs - 135x10, 185x10, 225x8
Dips - x12, x12, x12

*Going to incorporate some Snatch Grip Platform Deadlifts in my workout next weekso if I don't post for a while it's because I killed myself:tiphat:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Nice work prize, those wide grip pulldowns where sexy :spy:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
christ that cg bench is awesome :tiphat:
loving all the workouts man, solid work
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great chest strength man, thats some serious business
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great session mate, that close-grip bench is really strong!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Thanks brothers! Got to love those Triceps :)

Got one in today:

Squats - 135x5, 165x12, 165x12, 165x12
Leg Press - 8platesx12, 8platesx12, 8platesx12
Leg Extensions - [100x10, 100x10, 100x10]x3 second squeeze
Standing Smith Calf Raises - 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6, 315x6
Seated Smith Calf Raises - 185x15, 185x15, 185x15

Pretty happy with the results today. Just finished my big NO Xplode tub. I'm going to take two weeks off and then start of NOX-CG from Xyience. And then I will probably take another two weeks off and start the Kre-Alkalyn/Beta Alanine stack from SciFit. Can't wait to be done with this 3x12 BS and start smashing the weights again. Weight is around 198 atm. Trying for 220 without getting too fat. Snatch Grip Platform Deadlifts tomorrow!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
solid work man, good reps with the squats
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Nice squats, but what's with the 135 x 5?
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
13
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
PrizeFighteR
Replies
25
Views
12K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
PrizeFighteR
Replies
26
Views
8K
Fatality
Fatality
Top