• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
You better do 200kg squats next time:ranter:
































jk..good work bud..youll strenght will be back in no time.:2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
LOLOL 200kg squats....


in time :xyxthumbs: BUTT FIRST 200kg deadlift hehe
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
sorry guys... trained thursday night

Upper body

Deadlifts
8@60kg
8@100kg
3@140kg - sort of rest paused cus the bar felt like i was holding soap, and no matter how my grip was it always slipped through.

Changed bars to the rougher bar
3@140
2@140

These felt shit. I was really sketching goin through these.

DB bench
8@20kg
[email protected]
6@30kg
[email protected]
[email protected]
These felt good... a welcome uplift from the shitty deads.

Incline bench rows-with short bar (im assuming is 10kg)
10@30kg
10@40kg
10@50kg
8@50kg
10@40kg

Standing DB curls s/set standing EZ bar extensions
6@20kg/10@30kg
7@15kg/10@30kg
7@15kg/10@30kg

Except for the deads, im pretty happy with this workout. gotta do a lot more work on them.

On an upside... ordered myself some 100lb and 140lb hand grippers... so im gonna do some work on my grip.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good work skeppy.Dont let those deads get to you..youll do better next time.Good presses and nice supersets for the arms at the end of your session:xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Yeah those were shit :49:

















:carduindisguise

Jk Skeptic, good db pressing atleast bro, you do better next time :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks guys! Yeah presses are goin great, 40's will definately be in the next couple weeks :D im feeling really strong with bench. Deads i will have to work on though, but it be too hard!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
trained on thursday... sorry i didnt update

Legs/chest

Squats
8@20kg
8@60kg
5@100kg
2@120kg
1@130kg
1@140kg ----> PB

DB bench
8@20kg
[email protected]
5@35kg
[email protected]
[email protected]

Goodmornings
8@20kg
8@40kg
7@50kg
7@50kg

Dips
8@BW
8@BW
8@BW

Did some calves after this.

Very happy with how things went today. Never gone for a 1RM with squats, so i just told myself to stop being a pussy. I had the sissy bars there for safety so i would have been all good. It was a pretty rough lift, used way to much lower back, but im happy with it none the less, and next week ill do it again :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks mate! goal now is triples with 140.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks for stopping by philo! its much appreciated
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice 140 squat. Now rep it . Now!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
lol YES SIRE! hhaha i will man, im gonna see how i feel when i attempt it this week, and see if i can go for two singles
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
props to all that volume. It would murder me 3 plate a side deadlifts as well = sweet :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Was pretty happy with this workout, deadlifts felt pretty hard, but they will get better as my strength increases.

I have a week off this week, so im looking forward to being able to spread everything out and increasing the volume for a few days :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Deads look huge and ur squats are huger! good work man!
 
Top