• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
I hate high volume squats.
You gonna be sore as hell from those squats, considering the 2 weeks layoff. Good luck mate!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hahaha, I really am sore as fuck! My glutes ache like crazy haha
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Part II

Intro microcycle
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
2@135kg
2@135kg
1@155kg ----> Easy.

DB shoulder press
8@20kg
5@25kg
6@30kg
5@30kg

Lunge machine shrugs
10@4plates
10@6plates
10@8plates

Not too shabby, I might start 5/3/1 bench and MP next week so that the deload week is during the last proper week of Base mesocycle.
 
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
Huge session right there :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, thanks man, wait until I actually start the Base Mesocycle... thats when hell starts :keke:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
lol@death part 2:49:

good squatting mate:2: cant wait to see what kind of gains u get from this.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Par II

Bulky - I'm hoping for a 200kg max at the end of this :D

Intro microcycle week 2

This week is about getting 5@80-85% of 1RM

Warmup
3@100kg
2@120kg
2@130kg
5@145kg (85%) = Piece of piss.

Bench
Warmup
5@60kg
5@80kg
5@80kg

A1:
Dips
10@BW
8@BW

A2:
DB rows
8@45kg
8@45kg

Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to get the 5reps today, but it felt really strong. I'll do it again on friday, maybe I'll go for 6. I don't want to push to far outside the program though and fuck week one of the retarded commie cycle next week.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice squatting Skippy, strong rows as well. the rest is solid as always!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks man :D I might go for 2 sets of 5 on friday. We'll see how it goes.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
You will get it easy im sure, just keep pushing and drinking your milk :headbang:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hehehe <3 milk!!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I can't wait til you reach week 3 of the base cycle. 5x7 was hellish tonight.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hehe, baby steps big fella... gotta get through the first week first.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
hey squat factory, never doing smolov i have no balls, but definately pace yourself, you've got nothing left to prove pop xooxox
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hehe, I have things to prove to myself :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Part II

Intro microcycle

Last day... I start base mesocycle next week. Looks like I'm going to have to start it on sunday, because I forgot we have a public holiday on monday hah

2@100kg
2@120kg
1@135kg
5@145kg
Felt significantly harder than last time due to a horrible nights sleep.

DB incline
8@20kg
5@30kg
5@35kg
4@40kg

Dips
8@BW
8@BW
6@BW --- Felt a small twing in my right shoulder... I stopped just in case.

Rear laterals
8@10kg
8@15kg
8@15kg
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top