• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Konan

Konan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
84
Points
6




My arse comes up a bit early :(

Good lift, good lift. Just be aware about how your knees move inside on your last reps. That might have potential to give you an injury. Just be aware.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice squats man, what konan said, and good depth in your squats!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Good lift, good lift. Just be aware about how your knees move inside on your last reps. That might have potential to give you an injury. Just be aware.

Yeah, thanks man. I noticed that to after watching the video back a few times. I think my adductors are a bit stronger than my quads, I think its something I need to work on after smolov.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
*Fap, fap, fap, fap*'

Try a lower bar position Skip, it looks like it almost sitting on your neck when it should be resting on your trap and rear delts. Also, a nice solid set of wheels you're developing there.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hrm, I'll check that out next time I'm int he gym. 10x3 is postponed till Monday :( today is gay.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Today is Monday! bring on the squats!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
soz for the terrible updating skills dudes! haha

10x3 went well... so much easier than 4x9.





Week 3 4x9 tomorrow... @135kg. I'm scared :(
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I'm scared :(

You should be. YOU...SHOULD...BE.

yoda_biography_3-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
DarthRevan_DarthMalak-1.jpg


dont fear fear. it makes you stronger it gives you focus. Give in to fear, search your feelings etc.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Part II

I hate life.

Base Mesocycle week 3

9@135kg
8@135kg
8@135kg
5+2@135kg

I want to fucking die.

HS shoulder press weight = per side
8@20kg
5@40kg
5@50kg
4@55kg

Dips BW= probs around 93kg
10@BW
10@BW
10@BW


This shit fucking sucks.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
broof on the roof of the trollolololol house labelled xoxoxoxoox. I think you are the testicle man from ancient stories that coined the phrase elaphantitis. So Manly, noone goes back for 3rd dips on smolov cept you, keep strong brother ur killing it.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
awesome poundage going up and down lately.

good job young jedi.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Ben - Fucking hell today sucked SOOO MUCH!

Natzo - Hehe thanks man, lets hope its all worth it in the end!!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
"This shit fucking sucks"

You know you love it. :p
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I hate life.

Base Mesocycle week 3

9@135kg
8@135kg
8@135kg
5+2@135kg

I want to fucking die.

HS shoulder press weight = per side
8@20kg
5@40kg
5@50kg
4@55kg

Dips BW= probs around 93kg
10@BW
10@BW
10@BW


This shit fucking sucks.

Looks like a killer session man! next time ull get get all the reps no prob! maybe u lost power because of loss of hair( samson)? lololol
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
great squatting dude. Mad props for putting so much effort into such a **** of a movement. Great poundage along with the reps you're pounding out.

I like the video too man, definitely upload some more videos. I already subscribed *fap*
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
PV - Fuck I hope not!!!! I had a blood test yesterday morning.... I'm going to blame that hahaha

Clint - Yeah man, I'd really like to record some more lifts, its really hard to get any decent shots in my gym though... its constantly packed.
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top