• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
bump for health updates

are you ok after your messed up session,
chin up broski.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Sorry my horrible updating skills guys... having computer issues.

Fridays session sucked ass.

Base mesocycle week 3
5@150kg
1+4@150kg ... first rep, plates nailed the rack, I did all I could to correct it but I had to bail. Fucking ruined me.
4@150kg
4@150kg
3@150kg

I stopped there, I just had nothing left after that shitty fucking set.

I'm ok, I wasn't injured, but I was pretty fucking close I'd say.

10x3@160kg tomorrow... I'm going to do it all. Fuck you smolov. ****.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Sucks htting the rack dude, just kill it in the next session!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Death Part II

Base Mesocycle week 3 10x3

3@160kg
3@160kg
3@160kg
3@160kg
3@160kg
3@160kg
Gym closed.

It doesn't even bother me that I didn't fit all the sets in because they all felt strong. The wide stance coupled with my recent discovery of lower bar placement works very well for my body.

180kg is mine. 190kg is potentially mine.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You are mine, and Pickles. We'll share and maybe do an Eiffel Tower.
eiffel-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
:keke: Oh you guys....

I'm thinking of setting out my max effort Friday like this

8@bar
5@60kg
2@80kg
2@100kg
2@120kg
1@140kg
1@160kg
1@170kg --- Previous max
Then max efforts
1@180kg See how that goes
1@190kg If I get this then I'm gonna go for 200kg.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
190 is definately yours. nice work.

lol@ eiffel tower. i dont know whats gayer the frenchman in the beret or the guys holding hands.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome squatting again skippy, u wouldve gotten those 10 sets easily im sure!

go for it man! U WILL GET 190KG!!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
If you get 200 I'm gonna kneecap you.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
if he gets 200 imma knee cap you, for being a false idol and a pretender to the hugge lololol

When he matches all my maxes then you can kneecap me.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
BAse mesocycle MAX DAY!

8@20kg
5@60kg
2@80kg
2@100kg
2@120kg
1@140kg
1@160kg
1@170kg Previous max.

1@180kg :borat:
1@190kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :turborun:

180kg was a solid lift, I knew it would be easy. 190kg was a grinder, nearly stuck halfway up, but I made it my bitch. My right quad is a bit sore though, right at the top. I'll give it a few days rest then test my deadlift max :)

Freako: 200kg is comming in approximately 6 weeks time.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Dude.... AWESOME! :headbang: mega props!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks guys! Just put together the template for the intense cycle... I'm really scared :tear:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Great PB! I need to push myself harder. Smolov perhaps? Nah, I want to maintain my sexy beach upper body :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Do abse mesocycle mate! its good for 20kg on your max!
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top