• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Rob - I've got a very very big strong butt! haha

Ben - I'M TRYING TO PULL MY FAT ARSE UP AS MANY TIMES AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I'd be doing sets of singles hahahha... which I plan to do, I'm just going to increase the number of total reps, and try to get there.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ sir mix alot would love skip the biggest arse ive ever seen
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Ass-shaking vid by Skip required...
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Pickle has the pants tearing vid still........... I hope.

5/3/1 cycle 1 week 2 bench
3@80kg
3@85kg
4@90kg
I reckon I could have gotten a 5th rep, however my tampon was starting to chaffe.

Pullups
20 reps ..... progress.

HS shoulder press
8@60kg
5@100kg
5@100kg
5@100kg

DB rows
15@45kg PB
12@45kg

Dips BW=94kg
8@BW+10kg
6@BW+15kg PB
5@BW+15kg

Quite happy with todays session, despite not hitting 5 on bench.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
great pb on rows its funny how u row so well like on par with me if not better yet i destroy u on chins. my chin form must really be **** lol. good alround session i see progress in dips as well. u gonna get 3 reps next week on the heavier weight?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks man, my chins suck probably because I never did them! hahaha. I'll do my first set of dips with 15kg, If I can get 8 reps I'll try to bump up to 20kg :D

But IO'm still baffled as to how I can dip with 110kg for 6, but struggle to bench 4reps @ 90kg.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
pullups are all about doing them again and again and again, they come if you're constant.
Were you training on your own? i find it impossible to go "all out" on benchpress if i don't have someone I trust keeping an eye on me. Then I never need him but it's a psicological thing.
Oh, and heavy rowing and dipping too.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
he trains alone rather then driving 15 minutes to train with me OUCH
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahahahahhahahahahahha 15 minuteS? its like 30 minutes from my house to the city!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good PR on the pullups. If you can get 20 in 1 set why not keep on going to 50 reps? Thats what I do even if it takes me 7-8 sets.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session man, solid pr on the rows!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
3 PBs in a row! Good work Skep.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAH 20 reps in a row pullups? that took me like 5 or 6 sets LOOOOOOOOL

I will slowly work my way up to 50 reps.... I first have to get myself doing 50 reps a week hehe
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Oh... lol. I thought you meant in a row to. I was actually quite impressed as I can only just get 20 on a really good day.

Keep at it then fatty! :tongue:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, if I could do 20 reps in a row I wouldn't be complaiuning so much about them! haha
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 week 3 Mp

5@50kg
3@60kg
2@70kg
Was hoping for 3, but not too bad.

Pullups
19 widegrip
10 Neutral grip
Did a set of 7 wide grip... happy with that.

Incline DB press
6@30kg
6@35kg
6@35kg
8@35kg

DB row
17@45kg
No more... back = spent.

Dips
8@BW+15kg
5@BW+20kg PB weight.
4@BW+20kg

I did some really light leg presses after this to see how my leg was feeling and it feels pretty good :)
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top