• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks mate, it was a very big ego boost after the piss poor deadlifting!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Congrats on hitting 4 plates!

Now aim for 6. :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hehe, lets get to 120kg first!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
120...pfft! What type of goal is that?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha, the goal IS 6 plates, but intermediate goal is 120.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, I want 8 plates on my other lifts :disgust:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Ok, so I plan on starting Smolov Jr squats next monday... I am also thinking of running smolov Jr bench at the same time.

I think I can do it... is it a stupid idea?
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Stupid idea.. It will tear to much at your body and CNS. It's also advised only to do it in 1 lift at the time.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I might run 5/3/1 for bench and MP's then
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Stupid idea.. It will tear to much at your body and CNS. It's also advised only to do it in 1 lift at the time.

I disagree, with the Jr cycle it is easily possible to run 2 lifts at the same time, especially if you stagger one a couple of days after the other. I've run both deads and bench together and made pretty good gains on both. The Jr cycle is much less intense than the meso and intense cycles.

Skip: see PM.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Smolov Jr Squat&Bench week 1 day 1

Squat
Goodmornings and squats with just the bar for warmup
6@60kg
5@80kg
4@100kg

6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg

I considered doing some ab work after this... but I nearly lost my lunch after the last set, so I decided against it.

I honestly forgot how much you think of dying during smolov.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
120kg*6 pretty decent. leaves room to be overtaken tho. xoxoox

love u.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
by the end of week 3 I'll be doin 10x3@ 160kg :borat: You won't catch me :D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You are so going to hating life in a week.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I'm thinking Friday/Saturday is when my life begins to shit itself.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Smolov Jr Squat&Bench week 1 day 2

Bench
prehab warmup
12@20kg
8@40kg
3@60kg

6@70kg
6@70kg
6@70kg
6@70kg
6@70kg
6@70kg

Easy.

Pullups
16 reps in total... felt weak

DB rows
15@30kg
15@30kg

I did some grip work with one of those hand roller things attatched to weight.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good effort on the bench and db rows scep! and good luck with smolov too btw. hope it yields the results ure after.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks Bulky, this cycle put on about 20kg on my squat last time, so I'm really hoping for something similar again... I honestly don't know what to expect from the bench!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Strong motherfucker !!!! Dont get near my mother though.

Good luck with your death combo (bench and squat smolow)
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top