• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's Smolov Squat Program

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I told you that the 4x9 days were the worst :p
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Heh, The intense cycle is going to be a cuuuuuuunt!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Schweet workout man,
Squats keep looking better and better!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks for the support guys! I really fucking need it lol... this shit is hard.

Smolov - Day 2 week 4 - Base Mesocycle
8@20kg
6@40kg
5@60kg
3@80kg
2@100kg
1@120kg
[email protected] - Immolation: No Jesus, No beast.
[email protected] - Cannibal corpse: Blood Drenched Execution
[email protected] - Manowar: Call to arms
[email protected] - Gorgasm: Lacerated Masturbation
[email protected] - Bolt Thrower: The IVth crusade

I nearly fainted after set 4. I nearly threw up after set 5. Awesome workout :borat:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Shock that system of yours! Well done
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Sexnews - Thanks mate!

Ben - You're a cunt.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I nearly fainted after set 4. I nearly threw up after set 5. Awesome workout :borat:

Welcome to Smolov. Have a nice day! :thumbsup2:

Good work on those squats. Looks like I've got some work to do as well.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Smolov - Day 3 Week 4 - Base mesocycle

Squats
8@20kg
6@40kg
5@60kg
3@100kg
1@120kg
5@130kg
5@130kg
5@130kg
5@130kg
5@130kg
5@130kg
5@130kg

Supported row
12@40kg
8@60kg
8@60kg
8@60kg

Ez bar preachers
10@10kg
10@20kg
7@30kg
7@30kg
10@20kg

Squats fucked me... had no energy whatsoever for the back/bi workout.

Back gets super tight, I don't know how to position myself in between sets to reduce the pain lol Hunched over? Sitting straight up? Standing? Lying down?

NOTHING WORKS lol
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
There is no escaping the pain of Smolov!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Nothing like smashing yourself against the rocks with squats.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid sessions man! those squats look uberbrutal!!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hehe, This week was pretty tough. Next week is going to be brutal.


Freako: With the switching period... how many squat days would you say to put in, I was thinking 2 or three speed days?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Just do two, no need to go to overboard as it is technically a recovery phase.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I had similar thoughs. Its a good time to put in acessories as well, like goodmornings or something?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Maybe, but keep them light. Do some light pulls as well to keep yourself in practice too.
 

Similar threads

Skeptic
Replies
674
Views
97K
Skeptic
Skeptic
sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top