• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves Diet/nutrition log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks Dridz, when i get paid, i will make my way to the store to pick those items up.
i share most of my food right now, and know for sure it wont last, unless i have my own stash...lol 5:30pm and alarm goes off = "WTF!!" lolll
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
as soon as the alarm clock goes off get up! and startin eating and making all your meals bro :keke:

remember when buying food, if there is a cheaper verison of the item of it, buy it
example here in australia
i normaly used to buy Safcol Tuna - $4.50 for 420grams in a tin
i now buy Homebrand runa - $2.50 for 420grams in a tin

keep updating this log bro, i enjoy it aswel :)
its still pure source of protein :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks man, i will get me some tuna for sure. some pure oats.
egg whites, potatoes,
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
What's up Steve! I assume you're cutting right? Not sure I always refer to everything as a "diet" haha.

Anyhow, if you are,

Firstly, I'd really trim the milks out of your diet. Although milk has a good 8-9g of protein it also contains a good 11-16g of carbs. Milk = lactose which is simple carb (monosachharide). Especially on a cut, you will ultimately decrease insulin sensitivty. Which may be fine now, but when you get back to bulking, it's a problem. Blood glucose level elevation uptake is higher. Meaning much more will be needed post workout to secrete insulin. Not good.

Secondly, way too many shakes. Question, at your work do they have some type of microwave or anything of the sort? Whey WILL be broken down way too quickly. Not only that, whole food is better than shakes if possible. Throw some chicken, small sweet potato, veggies, etc. Maybe even some mixed nuts, salad etc.).

If you're still hungry up your green fibrous veggie intake a bit along with some more water.

For some reference:

Casein protein from whole foods are mostly within 2 dietries: milk and cottage cheese. Red meat is slow digesting as well, as are eggs. The fat will delay the digestion. The remaining meats (chicken, fish's, etc) are moderately digested.

Hope this helps at all! Good luck with your diet bro and hope you get that motivation back. Hit YouTube and search some hardcore videos. Even get in some good lighting and see all of your hard work in the mirror.

Cheers! :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks KM :). i will be sure to purchase some food on friday.
gotta wait ... cottage cheese sounds alright.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
thanks KM :). i will be sure to purchase some food on friday.
gotta wait ... cottage cheese sounds alright.

Anytime bro! Glad I helped. Cottage cheese sucks but if you man up and close your nose it's fine LOL.

Good luck man I'll def. be following!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
cottage cheese is really nice, if you dont like the taste, add 1/3rd of a scoop of protein powder and mix it around, that will do the job.

hows working treating you lately steve? and all the different sorta food? :tiphat:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
cottage cheese is really nice, if you dont like the taste, add 1/3rd of a scoop of protein powder and mix it around, that will do the job.

hows working treating you lately steve? and all the different sorta food? :tiphat:

Good suggestion man. That and if you can get some berries (blueberries, raspberries, etc) it can really draw the taste of the cottage cheese to that of the berries. Berries in general aren't too high in fructose, all depends on the glycemic load though.

Can try that or even some pepper on it with peanut butter at your side. This all that I do because I HATE cottage cheese!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
hows it all going so far steve, keep us updated bro :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
hows all the food treating you steve and hows working going
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
workings alright, just tired alot
well i just woke and i havent ate yet...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
This is what i ate at work

2 Protein plus Power bar bars 23grams of protein per bar
a whole box of Whitecastle cheese burgers. 64oz of chocolate milk
VPX black pearl drink. muscle milk Shake.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
aslong as your able to get some food in at work is good, you dont wanna starve yourself at all.:tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ i eeasily get starved at work
its very ..physically needing or w/e its called
8-10hours of non-stop lifting, moving etc
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Today

after workout

MC donalds grilled chicken sub thing
with large water, and protein shake 25grams.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
day before, at work during 30min break
2 Myoplex 30gram protein bars
17oz muscle milk RTD
myoplex RTD 42grams protein
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^ i eeasily get starved at work
its very ..physically needing or w/e its called
8-10hours of non-stop lifting, moving etc

if your work pants have pockets, you can always put a protein bar in one side and small bag of mixed dried fruit with nuts and munch of them wheil u work :keke:
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
53
Views
13K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top