• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves new log

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
A nice mix on your last session, Hypo:xyxthumbs:

:49: at the pirate shot as well.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
LOL thanks Eric!

today chest, back, abs

chest

flat bench supersets with decline bench
flat 4 sets of 5 135
decline 95, then 115lbs 4 sets
back n forth..

back,

hammer strength high row
3 sets or so
good weight for me

Cable rows
up to 140lbs straight to my gut

abs

standing rope crunches
100lbs then 110 with side crunches
then kneeling ab rope crunches
150 then 200lbs 10-18 reps
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
supersets!!!! i enjoy them as well and btw nice avatar!!! front double bicep anybody???!!!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice supersets. Was expecting the next rung up on your 300lb target!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
im not gonna do 300 anytime soon
im gonna do plain sets same weight for a month and go back to going up
cus if i keep going up every chest session i might have a problem ya know?
thanks ROCKO and Turk, gonna do arms and abs tomorrow
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Arms, some abs back

Arms

biceps seated DB curls
20lbs,30,40, 10-20reps

facing away one handed cable curls
up to 50lbs 8reps each hand slow

Triceps

lat pulldown tricep pushes
up to 70lbs 8reps

one handed triceps pushdowns with cable
up to 50lbs 8-10 reps

abs
oblique twists 100reps

back DB rows 90lbs 2 sets 6

I dropped a 40lb DB on my left finger
next to pinky
it was bleeding i didnt realize till i saw it
didnt wanna go on with my workout having people starringg
so i got some antispetic wipes and alcohol wipes to clean it
with a bandain, tore some skin off
sucked eh? lol

some cardio 5mins
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
very solid workout session brother :tiphat:....and 5 min. of cardio!! ur getting crazy on us steven :keke:...haha......glad to see that u got that boo boo taken care of 2 :crymeariver:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Ow with the DB. I trust you let yourself bleed everywhere to show how hardcore you are as you continued the session.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Ow with the DB. I trust you let yourself bleed everywhere to show how hardcore you are as you continued the session.

I was bleeding all the way to the reception desk
skin peeled off lol
nasti kinda

thanks TURK !!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
last nite

Chest biceps abs, some shoulders

chest flat bb press 140lbs 3 sets of 6
incline press 2 sets 6
incline wide out db presses up to 50lbs 10reps

biceps
incline db curls up to 35lbs 8-12 reps
standing db curls 40lbs one set
standing db hammer curls 50lbs then 60lbs 8-10reps
db concentration curls 40lbs 3 sets of 6

abs

standing rope crunches
standing rope side twist crunches
kneeling rope crunches
kneeling arnold style rope crunches
up to 200lbs 10-12 reps

shoulders
varies
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
whats up hypo...nice workout there man keep it heavy!
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Nice workout hypo, about the "dumbell incident", what war without a lil blood?! But, in all serious, hows that doin? (that shit hurts)! :keke:

Base
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
what happend to ur bench press?

didnt u do 250 for reps awhile ago?:dunnodude:

anyway good session:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
what happend to ur bench press?

didnt u do 250 for reps awhile ago?:dunnodude:

anyway good session:xyxthumbs:

ya i did.. but im not consistent as much with my workouts as i used to with work and all, plus im doing bench presses down to my neck
like in that jay cutler vid, little harder than i thought
might as well work my way up on that, since its a very good chest
developer,
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Nice workout hypo, about the "dumbell incident", what war without a lil blood?! But, in all serious, hows that doin? (that shit hurts)! :keke:

Base

its healing already
skin is coming back
dont wear band aids so ya lol
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
whats up hypo...nice workout there man keep it heavy!

i'll try turk!, gonna keep it steady with flat bench presses
when i did 250 it was sloppy and i didnt wanna really be one of those guys
who are mocked for shit ya know? might as well do the best, in best form i can...
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^that's the right attitude. Better to do the weight right and get the benefit from it. :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^that's the right attitude. Better to do the weight right and get the benefit from it. :xyxthumbs:

yes agreed, bad form only leads to injury. thats a smart switch :xyxthumbs:

putting up some solid session, keep up good work :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks guys! besides being sloppy form with that heavy weight
i knew sooner or later my shoulders would pop loose or something would tear
and i REALLY DONT want that to happen...

last two sessions


thursday- chest, some back, etc stuff

chest cable crossovers up to 70lbs 10reps
back, low cable rows, up to 135lbs paused at end each rep couple sets

today

chest, biceps, abs, back, shoulders

chest, flat bench press up to 145lbs 8 reps best form
hammer strength decline press
90lbs each side, one handed and one handed, then two both handed
then drop set to 80lbs each side 8-10reps

back, lat pulldowns up to 160lbs 6 reps

abs, ab bar twists 50reps
ab standing rope crunches
ab standing side twists
kneeling crunches
up to 150lbs 10-30reps

biceps,

concentrations curls up to 45lbs 4 reps
standing cable facing away curls 80lbs 8-12 reps
standing one handed cable concentrations curls 40lbs 10-14reps
good pump

shoulders

seated db front raises, and front raises with db vertical (db plate facing upwards not side to side)
20-30lbs 8-10reps

seated db presses ,(havent done these in alooong time) 40lbs
then 20lbs crucifix style
side bent raises with cable machine
 
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
173
Points
16
NIce workout, yah its better to get the form straight with benching then continue to move up in weight, a fiend of mine and i also had to back off the weight are selves to prevent shoulder injury, so dont worry bout that. NIce to see u threw abs in their, and heavy curls too
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
53
Views
13K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top