• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey bro, hope the dieting is going well :tiphat:
Where are the logs? Hope your not training heavy, according to jornT that is not optimal and inefficient. Guess we should start doing light weight and 100 reps from now on. :49:

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turkish, long time no speak. Sorry for not posting in your log in such a long time, i've been pretty lazy as of late. Anyway, thats all gonna change.

Looks like you've been making some great improvements in the run up to your contest m8, looking in good shape for 17 weeks out. Still lifting like the Hulk too i see. Keep up the hard work and your sure to do well.

Base

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't write down what you do for you workout, like what exercises, weight used, etc. Thats just gonna distract you from your workout, just write down what muscles you worked that day so you know when to train them again. Just keep workout time under an hour. I just don't want you to get too caught up writing way too much stuff. But if your that anal for some reason, that you just have to do that stuff, then go for it. Its just i couldnt handle all that, just focus on the diet man.

Good luck bro

true true, there's no sense in writing everything down during training, i'll jsut record it after my workout.....down to 232lbs btw (18lbs in 4 weeks)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good shoulder session Turk
235 for reps on them BB presses? shat, thats nealy 80lbs more than i weigh haha
you'll shoulder press a mini in no time buddy!

haha whats up hypo, just trying to keep my strength :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey bro, hope the dieting is going well :tiphat:
Where are the logs? Hope your not training heavy, according to jornT that is not optimal and inefficient. Guess we should start doing light weight and 100 reps from now on. :49:

dieting is going very well, i'm down to 232lbs.....i'll be starting my log up again after finals this week.....and don't worry still going suppaaa heeavvvvy :bowroflarms: :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turkish, long time no speak. Sorry for not posting in your log in such a long time, i've been pretty lazy as of late. Anyway, thats all gonna change.

Looks like you've been making some great improvements in the run up to your contest m8, looking in good shape for 17 weeks out. Still lifting like the Hulk too i see. Keep up the hard work and your sure to do well.

Base

don't worry about it bro, i haven't really updated my log lately....:tiphat:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait to see more progress pics of u turk, ive been waiting to see u ripped for some time now, think ure gonna look awesome. lets see some sessions to bro, gotta maintain that strength as good as u can even when dieting:)

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait to see more progress pics of u turk, ive been waiting to see u ripped for some time now, think ure gonna look awesome. lets see some sessions to bro, gotta maintain that strength as good as u can even when dieting:)

Turk isnt gonna be ripped by now, so if when he posts up pics don't expect to see such dramatic improvements. Its a long process.

BTW, is that statement about maintaining strength a joke?

Turk, what supplements are taking right now?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk isnt gonna be ripped by now, so if when he posts up pics don't expect to see such dramatic improvements. Its a long process.

dude i know hes not gonna be ripped yet, i just said i wanted to see his progress along the way, and that i cant wait to see him ripped when that time comes:food-snacking:

and no that statement is not a joke, cuz again u misinterpreted me, i did not say that it is possible to maintain all ur strenght when ure dieting, but it it possible to still train heavy and maintain it as good as u can to keep size:tiphat:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i know hes not gonna be ripped yet, i just said i wanted to see his progress along the way, and that i cant wait to see him ripped when that time comes:food-snacking:

and no that statement is not a joke, cuz again u misinterpreted me, i did not say that it is possible to maintain all ur strenght when ure dieting, but it it possible to still train heavy and maintain it as good as u can to keep size:tiphat:

o ok. :brolyprize:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i will be posting sum more pics up as soon as I can, i took a bunch last week and i should hopefully be getting them tommorow from my training partner.......i have defiantly made sum good progressions but nothing that is going to stand out that much....there isn't many progressions u can really see in the pics but in person I can tell a lot of differences (i'm down 18lbs so there are sum minor changes).......as far as my strength goes I am actually still making progressions as of now, sum things have gone down
ex: tonights chest session
bench press: 315lbs x 8....335lbs x 3-5
incline db press: 110lbs x 10....120lbs x 8-9
(just a couple lifts from tonight)
i will be starting a precontest log shortly and will resume logging my training sessions for reference in trying to keep my strength as much as possible

:tiphat: :2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Actually (not to toot my own horn) I maintained my strength until the last week or so. I was still lifting just as heavy, just couldnt last as long so I had to cut the workouts to a shorter time. Which turned out to be better obviously because I didnt overtrain. But I didnt have to deplete very much until the end.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

right now I'm taking::::

optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein
fish oils/flaxseed oil pills
flaxseed oil
glucosamine
creatine
vitamin C
Calcium
Maltodextrin
Nano-vapor (almost out)
:tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I switched to optimum's natural whey to get rid of the sugars, also does nano-vapor have sugar? If so Endo-rush's do not and I took those until that last few weeks. Everything else looks good. I am excited to see the pics, all that strength and heavy lifting is gonna make you look dense bro. I bet your excited for the size boost after your contest.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
17 weeks out (235lbs)

17weeksout004mz0th 1
17weeksout008av1th 1

17weeksout009av2th 1
17weeksout013ot6th 1

17weeksout016jo6th 1
17weeksout025fz1th 1

These are pictures from 17 weeks out, I'm 235lbs in these pics.....not many major noticable differences but sum minor changes

Attachments

• 17weeksout004mz0th-1.jpg
    17weeksout004mz0th-1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 17weeksout009av2th-1.jpg
    17weeksout009av2th-1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 17weeksout016jo6th-1.jpg
    17weeksout016jo6th-1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 34
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good as i said in the pic thread turk:)

cant wait for more updates as u gradually lean out:D but me wants to c sessions now!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ i 1st posted the pics in my log and then realized that i should have just made a pic thread....so i made a pic thread and now u can enjoy double the fun :keke:.....i'll start posting sessions soon young broski haha just waiting to get thse dam finals over, i have a math one tomorrow at 8am and then i get a nice break

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I switched to optimum's natural whey to get rid of the sugars, also does nano-vapor have sugar? If so Endo-rush's do not and I took those until that last few weeks. Everything else looks good. I am excited to see the pics, all that strength and heavy lifting is gonna make you look dense bro. I bet your excited for the size boost after your contest.

yeh there is 1g of sugar in each scoop of optimum gold...and yes nano-vapor does have sugar in it 4g a scoop.....and u best believe that i'm excited for the boost :hyperguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quick ?::::: should I take animal pak during this diet (i have a decent amount left over)

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quick ?::::: should I take animal pak during this diet (i have a decent amount left over)

sure, but get some NOW's ADAM in capsule form for now on.

I would stop taking that nano vapor, theres nothing that special about it, plus they list all the the ingredients as giant proprietary blend, plus its pricey.

If you want energy, theres a lot better products out there.

Also, I would limit your intake on that malto or cut it out completely.