• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sure, but get some NOW's ADAM in capsule form for now on.

I would stop taking that nano vapor, theres nothing that special about it, plus they list all the the ingredients as giant proprietary blend, plus its pricey.

If you want energy, theres a lot better products out there.

Also, I would limit your intake on that malto or cut it out completely.

thanks sick :tiphat:....i'm actually out of Nano-Vapor now, and I was really only taking it on days when I felt tired.....when i start taking fat burners i'm hoping that it will give me sum extra energy........... and as far as the malto i'm going to start slowly dropping it shortly :xyxthumbs:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks sick :tiphat:....i'm actually out of Nano-Vapor now, and I was really only taking it on days when I felt tired.....when i start taking fat burners i'm hoping that it will give me sum extra energy........... and as far as the malto i'm going to start slowly dropping it shortly :xyxthumbs:

Do you consume caffeine everyday? If not, your gonna be tired on the days you don't consume it. Just have a small amount on your off days.

You should get some tyrosine

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm curious to see whats under that bf of yours. By the look in those pics its seems like you really packed on some muscle mass. Hows your diet comming along?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you consume caffeine everyday? If not, your gonna be tired on the days you don't consume it. Just have a small amount on your off days.

You should get some tyrosine

no i don't consume it everyday, on days when i feel tired i would take Nano-vapor which contained caffeine....but now that i'm out of nano, i'll have to find some other source... what exactly is tyrosine???

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm curious to see whats under that bf of yours. By the look in those pics its seems like you really packed on some muscle mass. Hows your diet comming along?

i'm curious myself:keke:, this is my first diet so i'm excited to see how everything comes together :hyperguy:.......the diet is going pretty well, i'm just trying to learn as much as possible:
350g of protein
345g of carbs
70g of fat

on sunday i'm going to drop my carbs down to 300g

:food-snacking: :2:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i don't consume it everyday, on days when i feel tired i would take Nano-vapor which contained caffeine....but now that i'm out of nano, i'll have to find some other source... what exactly is tyrosine???

Caffeine can be bought cheap on its own. Bulk Nutrition has it dirt cheap. But you can also just have green tea or coffee, I personally prefer green tea.

The reason you should have at least some caffeine everyday, is to prevent withdrawal. Not only that, it may also lower your metabolism, but Im not sure if it will be dramatic enough to be concerned about.

Tyrosine can be bought fairly cheap, and it is a precursor to many fat burning/mood stimulatory hormones.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turkey, look into:

l-Tyrosine
ALCAR
Sesamin Oil
ECA Stack

Finally got a haircut today :hsughr:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk, try some PLCAR.

PLCAR may be significantly better then ALCAR in terms of fat loss.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definite progress in those pics Turk:xyxthumbs: Training is looking as freakish as usual; as such, I'm excited to see how your diet progression pans out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive weights man... Holy shit at leg and deltoid workout :3

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gentlemen, i am finally back in action.......I went home for the holidays and the internet at my house wasn't working :angrydude:.....and now i'm back and like dammmmm wtf is going on w/ MM theres so many changes...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet update: down to 225lbs, and i have pics taken from 14 weeks out (a little under 230lbs) and i will be posting soon.........(beleive it or not but i'm also having internet problems up at school :ughnoes:....)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
14 Weeks Out (around 230lbs) (morning of December 24th)

Picture003bh5th 1

obviously not the best picture lighting ^^^ (really in all of the pics)

Picture007wf1th 1
Picture012pk1th 1

Picture013io2th 1
Picture014bm5th 1

Picture016oq7th 1
Picture020mg9th 1

Picture023xn0th 1
Picture028pz5th 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn turkey that lat spread could block the soon keep up the good work bro

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look great bro, detail is coming in nicely.. and those arms and that back are huge!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you are a beast mate ;) i like your shoes too

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posing is really good for so far.

But, bring your front elbow back further on the sidechest, and have the back arm push against your pecs.

on the quarter turn to the side, bring your front arm in a bit closer, where theres is just a small small opening between the front arm and your back. I mean you need to close that space a bit more. Also, on your bent back arm, the judges are gonna make you straighten that out, keep slightly bent, and slightly towards the front pushing against your chest.