• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus 15lbs, i wish i could make a diet like that :bowroflarms:

good luck buddy and keep it up :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus 15lbs, i wish i could make a diet like that :bowroflarms:

good luck buddy and keep it up :xyxthumbs:

:tiphat:, just trying to slowly take the weight off....10lbs in teh first week, which was expected, now 2-3lbs a week :xyxthumbs:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minorly, yes. Certainly not enough of an issue to hinder the lipolytic effect, which is the point of the study. It would be useful to preserve mass without harming fat loss.

i still remember reading the study u posted about whey being the best thing to take before cardio in the morning.

:xyxthumbs:

Turkish your still a freak man! Whats up with the knees bro?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still remember reading the study u posted about whey being the best thing to take before cardio in the morning.

:xyxthumbs:

Turkish your still a freak man! Whats up with the knees bro?

whats up beno, thanks bro :2:.......it's actually just my left knee, something is popping whenever i squat down, even without weight :ughnoes:....and whenever i add weight to it, it really pops and hurts like hell :angrydude:....if i wasn't on my diet i would just take a week of legs off but since i can't do taht i'll just have to try and adapt the best way possible :ughfingers:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
turkey good to hear about your progress keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man 10 pound is much! Good luck!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quick front double bi at 235lbs....17 weeks out (still waiting for other pics)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude, monstrous. Youre gonna look AWESOME when you're cut up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude your lookin thick....hope the cut goes well. Them arms are crazy! only weakspot i can really see and its alot better than it was is your quads...they def look bigger so cheers on that. Again goodluck with the cut! you've inspired me to take updated pics :)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pic is superb. Arms are fantastic. 17 weeks out - you've got all the time to do this cut good and I don't doubt you will look sick by the end of it!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude your lookin thick....hope the cut goes well. Them arms are crazy! only weakspot i can really see and its alot better than it was is your quads...they def look bigger so cheers on that. Again goodluck with the cut! you've inspired me to take updated pics :)

Thanks for stopping by brother and thanks for the compliments, hopefully i can keep getting my hands on a camera to keep everyone updated :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pic is superb. Arms are fantastic. 17 weeks out - you've got all the time to do this cut good and I don't doubt you will look sick by the end of it!

my arms are defiantly my strongest point, hopefully one day everything else will stand out as much....thanks rocko :2:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hows the Diet? Get your self a cheap DIGITAL scale and write down all your meals and the time you ate them: I would by your self a small notebook, like the ones where their like 4in wide and like 8 in high. Write the time when you start to eat meal and what it was you ate the amount. So it would be like this:
900 200g breast/45g old fash oats
1100 200g breast/60g b-rice

^I try to write little as possible which is why i only write down breast, b-rice is brown rice, and i also ignore writing colons to make writing stuff down faster.

writing stuff down is going to help you remember when to eat again, and help force you to eat clean because if your going have to write that meal down. Also, this will help you know exactly if your getting enough of protein.

Like, in the last 10pgs of your notebook or on something else, write down what you worked out on each day (if you did work out), and write it on one line. So its like this:
Mon (date) -chest/abs.
Tues (date) legs
Wed (date) Off
etc

^you can also write down if you did AM/PM cardio and/or HIIT.

Another thing, make a sheet of all the common foods you eat with the macro breakdown for each food. So this way you will know exactly the amount of protein/carbs/fat is in each of your meals. So when you weigh out some chicken breast for your meal and/or for your later meals if your going to prepare them ahead of time, you will know how much chicken breast to use.

Just so you know, when you weigh somethin out, put a plate or bowl on the scale before you put food on it, and zero out the scale.

Hey when you get 12-10 weeks out, you should by that time be at the point where you can see your abs somewhat.

Also, get in the habit to pinch waist. Pinch the sides of your waist with your 2 fingers and move it a bit to get a feel on the thickness of the pinch. Do this often to see if your makin progress.

Also, take pictures the same day every week. Trust me, you will be glad if you did this. You will be able to see what progress you made; to see what adjustments you need to make on your posing, and you when this is done and over with you have these pics look back on when this long over with. So every saturday (or which ever) first thing the morning take pics: 3 Pics of quarter turns (front, left or right, and back). And your mandatories.

One more thing, get your self a calender (I made my own so I could see all the months leading to contest so I dont have the page), and write down on each saturday how many weeks out it is. And Post it up on your wall some where in your room.

T

The Sheriff

^^^^
lots of good ideas there

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats up sick.....i actually just got my digital scale in last week, which is a big help becuz i was going too low in protein and too high in carbs.....right now i'm using a spread sheet setup to record my meals, but i need to start recording my training sessions again, as well as the cardio i do (that is a great idea that i never even thought of).........the only problem with taking pictures is that i dont have a camera which is just horrible becuz i really wanted to take pictures weekly to see my progressions :crymeariver:.....thanks for all the great advice sick, i really appreciate you stopping by and lending a hand :tiphat::xyxthumbs::2:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats up sick.....i actually just got my digital scale in last week, which is a big help becuz i was going too low in protein and too high in carbs.....right now i'm using a spread sheet setup to record my meals, but i need to start recording my training sessions again, as well as the cardio i do (that is a great idea that i never even thought of).........the only problem with taking pictures is that i dont have a camera which is just horrible becuz i really wanted to take pictures weekly to see my progressions :crymeariver:.....thanks for all the great advice sick, i really appreciate you stopping by and lending a hand :tiphat::xyxthumbs::2:

I wouldn't write down what you do for you workout, like what exercises, weight used, etc. Thats just gonna distract you from your workout, just write down what muscles you worked that day so you know when to train them again. Just keep workout time under an hour. I just don't want you to get too caught up writing way too much stuff. But if your that anal for some reason, that you just have to do that stuff, then go for it. Its just i couldnt handle all that, just focus on the diet man.

Good luck bro

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good shoulder session Turk
235 for reps on them BB presses? shat, thats nealy 80lbs more than i weigh haha
you'll shoulder press a mini in no time buddy!