• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro that chest workout is killer, what the hell am I gonna do to top these workouts!? I throw in the towel, I cant do it! :crymeariver: haha, nice workout bro, very impressive weights and it looks like you are getting stronger with the excitment. Keep it up :xyxthumbs:

haha u throw in the towel, i dont wanna hear it bro ur a monster in the gym :tiphat:....btw i like ur avatar i used to have it as my desktop pic on my cpu :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that last chest workout is outstanding man, repping 315 like that is awesome, fuck i wanna rep out 3 plates per side too:D i bet when ur actually at 3 plates all u can think of is 4 plates per side:D then 5, like levrone, that bastard:D

haha it's gonna be a miracle if i can get to 4plts..:ughnoes: esecially 5 :hhj:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus Christ! I don't know whaty superlatives to use that best describe the awesomeness of that chest blasting session from hell!!!

:keke::hsughr:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky wants to see the glutes

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back back

lat pulldowns
295 x 14
310 x 12 (whole stack)
310 x 11

t-bar rows in corner
6plts x 14
7plts x 10
7plts x 6
(i couldn't get my feet in the right place on ne of my sets, i kept trying to fix them while doing my set...:angrydude:)

bb overhand rows
275 x 15
315 x over 10

bb underhand rows
315 x over 10
315 x over 10
315 x over 10

reverse grip lat pulldowns to finish off the back session

afterwards posed for a quick second....then i hit cardio for 15 minutes and this babe on the elliptical next to me randomly started asking me about Joseph (Flex) so now joey has a job to take care of next time we see this young lady :jerkoff1::keke::hsughr:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gonna be hitting shoulders tommorow, i feel like i'm getting a cold :angrydude::disgust: so hopefully a day off might help......btw i'm currently at 242lbs (lost 8lbs, which is no suprise in the first week...)

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing strength turk dawgy dawg.........keep up the good work

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heavy ass back session bro cant wait to see your shoulder thing

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice job on the weight loss. Superb back work too. I know what you mean about the T-bars. I was finding it awkward as I got up to bigger weight to get my feet right to keep my balance without the weight pulling me forward!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the support gentlemen....i still haven't posted my shoulder session and i had an awesome arm session today: i'll post both of them tomorrow, i'm exhausted and have sum studying to do for a test tommorow....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sick back session right there turk, insane bb rows and t bar rows, did u stop doing deadlifts or what?

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel you on that t-bar form, Turkish; I've had a couple of akward dancing moments myself pounding those suckers out. Supreme back work all around, but that's no real surprise given your usual degree of freakish dedication:tiphat:

Oh, and you're a jerk for having a pulldown station that goes to 310:tear:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome back workout bro, all around as usual. I dont know how on earth you do the 315 underhand..I always feel like I am going to tear my bicep so I do those on Smith. So you definitely have me on that. Also, very impressive pulldowns.. Looks like they are going to have to build a new machine just for you.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Slacking on your log buddy.

We trained chest again two days after arms, which seemed to really effect him. My chest was sore to begin with from going too low on heavy close grip bench, along with tight triceps, yet I still may of had the best chest workout of my life.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo Flex, you got any pics as well?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Slacking on your log buddy.

We trained chest again two days after arms, which seemed to really effect him. My chest was sore to begin with from going too low on heavy close grip bench, along with tight triceps, yet I still may of had the best chest workout of my life.

yeah i've been too lazy to post my training sessions as of late.....:e5dunno:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry about slacking lately, i really appreciate everyone's support in my log i've just been 2 lazy to post my training sessions.....

ne ways: i'm 18 weeks out now (2 weeks into my diet) started my diet at 250lbs and now i am currently down to 237lbs....i will b posting sum progress pics sumtime this week, i probably won't take them until tuesday since i'll be 2 drained after a monday leg day.....:tiphat:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with your show Turk. I'm sure you won't be lacking in the thickness department.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice work turk, as long as you not lazy in gym you fine :coolguy:
thats a lot of weight in 2 weeks!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shame that you're not posting. Miss your ridiculous poundage in here!
Glad all is well though and looking forward to progress pics!