• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome leg session bro, strong like a mofo!

1. i always have the same problem with those legpresses.. its because you put your mind, and your full concentration in and thats why...

2. you train twice a day now? jesus 2 mofo session on one day must feel hardcore :spy:

thanks bro, yeah the legpresses as well as any other heavy exercise i can't count to save my life...and no i onnly train once a day, i meant to post my leg session yesterday but forgot, ne ways i did legs on monday and chest today....sry about the confusion :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey you looked prety good in ure pics mass wise. If you were to cut down and get shredded i think you could win some shows cause you look real thick. Also you are in college so you should 23 or under i think. So you could prolly do some junior mens competitions. If you did the NPC Natural ohio the junior mens you could prolly win. Just check it out.

thanks tony appreciate the compliments :2:......i dont know much about the junior mens competitions, i'm 20 years old if that matters :dunnodude:....i defiantly want to check out sum more shows, after my show March 30th i'd like to possibly do another one 2 weeks later if i can handle it :ughfingers:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chest day

(triceps were still a little sore from sunday's arm session<----which i forgot to post.....ne ways still an awesome chest session)

bench press
275 x 12
315 x 8 (a little pissed about not gettng 10)
335 x 3-5 (yyyeessss :keke:)

incline bb press
225 x 10
245 x 10
260 x 6-8
275 x 3-5 (yeeesss:keke:)

incline db press
100 x 10
110 x 8
120 x 6
130 x 3-4 (yyyyeessss :e5dunno:)

incline smith machine
3 sets of 225 with a good stretch and squeeze, got around 7-10 reps on each set

finished with 3 sets of pec deck

afterwards i did sum slow cardio on the elliptical for 20 minutes :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if ne one (i know ironslave knows alot about this) can give me a good routine to start off with for HIIT cardio i'd appreciate it :tiphat:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
big bench numbers turkey keep it youll be ripped to shreds in no time :food-snacking:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if ne one (i know ironslave knows alot about this) can give me a good routine to start off with for HIIT cardio i'd appreciate it :tiphat:

start with a 10 sec sprint on the 1 min 30 sec mark, so 0, 1.30,3.00, 4.30 (mins)

and do 10 sprints for you first session, and try and add another sprint every week until your at 15 sprints, then start doing the sprints for 10 secs on the minute

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Give me a break! those BP`s are nuts!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Theres so many ways you can do things, it ultimately depends on what your exact training split is as well. For starters, cardio 4x a week would probably be a good idea. I'd recommend that 2 of those days, you do HIIT cardio in the following fashion:

30 second sprint as hard as you can on the treadmill, then walk slowly for 2 minutes, and repeat. Do that 8 times total in the workout, which would take 20 minutes. After thats finished, you could immediately follow that with a brisk walk for another 20 minutes.

Your other cardio days, just do 30 minutes of some form of low intensity cardio (brisk walk, elliptical). As the diet progresses, you will obviously increase this.

As far as supplements, ALCAR and Sesamin should be staples. White tea before cardio is also a good idea, and as things progress you could maybe pick up some other fat loss supplements (which are really just glorified green tea and caffeine anyways, but they can contain some good thyroid support and appetite suppressants as well).

In general, I'd also stress the importance of a concept called non-exercise-activity-thermogenesis (NEAT). Basically, this is just spontaneous activity throughout the day which increases caloric expenditure (without the mental burdeon of a cardio workout). This could include something easy like doing 1 minute of jumping jacks or something throughout the day, or even twitching your leg while watching TV. Over time, it can make a difference without taxing your recovery at all.

D

Dstan

definately looking big man once u cut that fat u'll look even bigger than u do now unless u lose a whole lot of muscle. I know u can do it just got to put in the same determination as u did to get big to lose that weight.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
big chest session homie, looks fantastic!

must feel awesome to bench 315 :jerkoff1:

still dreading from 225 :coolguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sorry that I haven't been in your log much at all lately Turkish:duh: Your work is looking insane as usual; your last chest session was impressively brutal. Thank you for continuing to set marks for me to catch up to:tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres so many ways you can do things, it ultimately depends on what your exact training split is as well. For starters, cardio 4x a week would probably be a good idea. I'd recommend that 2 of those days, you do HIIT cardio in the following fashion:

30 second sprint as hard as you can on the treadmill, then walk slowly for 2 minutes, and repeat. Do that 8 times total in the workout, which would take 20 minutes. After thats finished, you could immediately follow that with a brisk walk for another 20 minutes.

Your other cardio days, just do 30 minutes of some form of low intensity cardio (brisk walk, elliptical). As the diet progresses, you will obviously increase this.

As far as supplements, ALCAR and Sesamin should be staples. White tea before cardio is also a good idea, and as things progress you could maybe pick up some other fat loss supplements (which are really just glorified green tea and caffeine anyways, but they can contain some good thyroid support and appetite suppressants as well).

In general, I'd also stress the importance of a concept called non-exercise-activity-thermogenesis (NEAT). Basically, this is just spontaneous activity throughout the day which increases caloric expenditure (without the mental burdeon of a cardio workout). This could include something easy like doing 1 minute of jumping jacks or something throughout the day, or even twitching your leg while watching TV. Over time, it can make a difference without taxing your recovery at all.

i have wednesday's off of training so i'm planning on doing HIIT cardio on wednesday's from now on as long as my knee stops bothering me, besides that i will do slow cardio about 3 days a week????
I will have 2 get sum ALCAR, Sesamin and white tea as well.....(don't know much about em but i'll look into it...)
during the week i walk from my apartment to all of my classes and the majority of my classes are activity classes (I'm a Physical Education major) so i'm doing a lot of moving around and not just walking...<---would this fall under NEAT??????

Thanks IS appreciate the help :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for checking out my log everyone, i'm dead beat tired so i'll get back in here tom. to reply....

only did cardio today for 15 minutes and then hit sum calves/abs

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro that chest workout is killer, what the hell am I gonna do to top these workouts!? I throw in the towel, I cant do it! :crymeariver: haha, nice workout bro, very impressive weights and it looks like you are getting stronger with the excitment. Keep it up :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have wednesday's off of training so i'm planning on doing HIIT cardio on wednesday's from now on as long as my knee stops bothering me, besides that i will do slow cardio about 3 days a week????
I will have 2 get sum ALCAR, Sesamin and white tea as well.....(don't know much about em but i'll look into it...)
during the week i walk from my apartment to all of my classes and the majority of my classes are activity classes (I'm a Physical Education major) so i'm doing a lot of moving around and not just walking...<---would this fall under NEAT??????

Thanks IS appreciate the help :tiphat:

White tea you should be able to get at Walmart or pretty much any store like that, sesamin & alcar youd probably have to order online.

Sure, sounds good to me, you could do the HIIT on wednesdays like I prescribed, on top of the slow cardio 3x a week. The key is progression, as the diet progresses you'll probably have to up the duration of cardio a lot.

Yes, all the stuff you listed would certainly count as NEAT, it sounds like you've got a good grip on things. I'd recommend that you take some weekly pics and keep this log updated, because I'm sure guys like Tunen, Freakzilla and others would be willing to help out as well. :2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that last chest workout is outstanding man, repping 315 like that is awesome, fuck i wanna rep out 3 plates per side too:D i bet when ur actually at 3 plates all u can think of is 4 plates per side:D then 5, like levrone, that bastard:D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus Christ! I don't know whaty superlatives to use that best describe the awesomeness of that chest blasting session from hell!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
definately looking big man once u cut that fat u'll look even bigger than u do now unless u lose a whole lot of muscle. I know u can do it just got to put in the same determination as u did to get big to lose that weight.

thanks dstan, hopefully the 20 week diet will help me preserve muscle since i wont have to rush to lose the fat :ughfingers::xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sorry that I haven't been in your log much at all lately Turkish:duh: Your work is looking insane as usual; your last chest session was impressively brutal. Thank you for continuing to set marks for me to catch up to:tiphat:

hey E don't even worry about that, no big deal whatsoever, u just keep hitting the iron and winning those MMA fights :2: