• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man this is what happens when i don't check anyone's log for awhile. Dang dude u've been getting stronger and stronger...........crazy workouts.

whats up dstan, glad to see u back in the log<--- thanx bro :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice chest session bro! Your strength is getting very impressive. Keep it up bro!

suprisingly my strength has recently been shoooting higher and higerh, which is awesome :linedrunk:....just trying to get the most outta each and every set bro :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another immense chest session. Amazes me how many big presses you do and using such awesome weight throughout! Even finishing with an incline move!
Get the pics up!

as always glad to see u givin me motivation in my log....my training partners and i go balls to the wall each and every set, a fellow bodybuilder in our gym actually made the comment that he's "suprised we haven't broken yet" haha :2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as always glad to see u givin me motivation in my log....my training partners and i go balls to the wall each and every set, a fellow bodybuilder in our gym actually made the comment that he's "suprised we haven't broken yet" haha :2:

Take it from someone who has broken and had to recover... dont push it too hard. Recovering from an injury can take a looong time. Keep taking some joint recovery vitamins with MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine. Im tellin ya, at 24 already I am feeling like an old man because I didnt. :tiphat:
Now I am and my strength is slowly coming back. :hyperguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take it from someone who has broken and had to recover... dont push it too hard. Recovering from an injury can take a looong time. Keep taking some joint recovery vitamins with MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine. Im tellin ya, at 24 already I am feeling like an old man because I didnt. :tiphat:
Now I am and my strength is slowly coming back. :hyperguy:

defiantly don't wanna "get broken" bro, thats the last thing i need

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit man your bench pressing is off the chain, repping out 315 like nothing and then upping to 335 for reps, keep impressing me turk:)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never got around to posting my last couple of sessions (schools been busy w/ scheduling and class) just gonna list the lifts:

legs: (left knee was really bothering me)
went up to 455lbs on teh squat
27plts on the leg press
also did front squats, leg extensions, seated leg curls and lying leg curls

back:
lat pulldowns up to 310lbs (whole rack)
bent over underhand (up to 315lbs) and overhand rows (up to 365lbs)
t-bar rows up to 8plts (heeavvvy)
finished w/ db rows (130lbs) and sum reverse grip pulldowns

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit man your bench pressing is off the chain, repping out 315 like nothing and then upping to 335 for reps, keep impressing me turk:)

thanks man it was an amazing chest workout, the best in a long long long time....how's everything been going w/ u bulk?????

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Diet begins on Sunday..........................................................:ugh::uhoh2::ughnoes::crymeariver:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks man it was an amazing chest workout, the best in a long long long time....how's everything been going w/ u bulk?????

im doing good man, bulking is doing well, put on about 15 pounds since i started and with not to much bf%:xyxthumbs: how bout u? ure gonna compete soon right?

D

Dstan

well from what i can tell that was another freaking heavy session. Good luck on the diet bro u'll need it lol jk but good luck with it.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im doing good man, bulking is doing well, put on about 15 pounds since i started and with not to much bf%:xyxthumbs: how bout u? ure gonna compete soon right?

i wouldn't say i'm gonna compete "soon" since i'm going to be doing a 20 week diet starting this sunday..:crymeariver:...haha....training has been really outstanding, i'm just having the best sessions possible giving the iron everything i got.....my bulk was going great until i came back up to college and started eating like an animal at the dining halls, but o well :2:.........still luv u bulk don't be a stranger :keke::gaygay:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well from what i can tell that was another freaking heavy session. Good luck on the diet bro u'll need it lol jk but good luck with it.
haha no i really will need the luck...:coolguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bb military press
205 x 10
225 x 6
225 x 4-6
205 x around 10
(not my best military but shoulders were on firrree)

db shoulder press
90 x 10
95 x 10
100 x 7-10
110 x 2-5 (yesssss!!)

bb shrugs
315 x around 20
405 x around 15
495 x around 12

db shrugs
130 x around 15
130 x around 15

finished with sum seated bent over laterals

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Insane round there, Turk! Massive weigths for massive shoulders. Keep 'em comming. What about the pics?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice weights on the dumbell presses man!strong shrugs too!keep it up dude!pictures???:gaygay:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last 3 sessions are outstanding!
No weak areas at all. Simply impressive lifting throughout. Awesome work on the DB presses - no wonder you were pleased with them!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha i love your shoulder workout, lookin forward to lift that heavy like you :)